Eighteen

Chapter 18: Vacation I

"Yes unnie! And I am inviting you all to join us!" Somi said excitedly.

The three sisters eyed each other before looking at Lisa.

"Somi... I think we can't." Rosè stated apologetically.

Somi became disappointed at it, "But why, unnie?" she asked.

"You see, we are working and we also need to take care of our parents. Don't worry, Lisa can go with you." Jennie said softly.

"We are really sorry, Somi yah." Jisoo said apologetically.

"Then, auntie and uncle can join as well. I don't mind." Somi said then Lisa chuckled.

"Our dad can't travel, Somi. He needs to visit the doctors regularly to check his condition." Lisa said then Somi looked down and bit her lip.

Lisa patted her back to comfort her.

"I guess we won't go there?" Somi asked then the four sisters gasped and frowned.

"No, Somi yah. You can go but we can't join you." Rosé said.

"But if I join and you won't, I'll be lonely. They are all boys," Somi whined while pouting childishly.

"We are really sorry, Somi yah." Lisa said as she coaxed the girl sadly.

"Don't worry, unnie. We can just move it and I'll plan it for us." Somi cheered up then they all nodded and smiled at her.

"Oppa~ you have to help me convince them!" Somi whined as she huffed.

"So they aren't coming?" Jungkook frowned at his younger sister.

"They said they won't because of auntie and uncle and their works," Somi said, "If Lisa unnie and her sisters won't come, my plan will screw up!" Somi whined omce again. She badly wanted for them to come.

"Why don't we offer them something then?" Jungkook said then Somi looked at him weirdly.

"And what are you gonna offer them?" Somi asked confused.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to her." Jungkook said then Somi squealed in delight after hearing it.

"Hyung, I need your help," Jungkook said on the line.

"What is it? Hurry because I'm busy," Yoongi said boredly on the other line.

"I want you to find a trusted worker, nurses and doctor for Lisa's parents," Jungkook said.

"And why?" Yoongi asked confused.

"Duh, for the safety of her family while we're out." Jungkook said.

Yoongi sighed, "Out?" he asked.

"Remember that I told you we'll have a vacation?" Jungkook asked.

"Okay. I'll tell you when I find them already." Yoongi said then Jungkook hummed.