Seventeen

Chapter 17: Secret

Jungkook is researching for different places to have a beautiful vacation just like what Somi wanted.

He hates to admit it but he really needs help to figure out if Lisa is in love with him or not.

He doesn't wanna be broken now, does he?

Aha!

Jungkook grinned widely when he saw the beautiful Jeju Island.

It will be a good destination, the place is relaxing and it is private as well.

Just as Jungkook was about to text Somi, his phone vibrated indicating that someone texted him.

[Kook, what were you saying? We are going on a vacation?] Jimin texted.

[Yes, now hurry hyung. I'll tell you and the others where and when after I prepare everything.] Jungkook replied then the lad sent an emoji before he decided to text Somi.

Somi is busy talking to Lisa when her phone vibrated.

Somi excused herself for a minute to call Jungkook.

"I found a place." Jungkook said on the line then Somi smiled cheekily.

"Okay, oppa. See you later!" Somi said.

My plan is going smoothly. Tsk. This lover boy, I swear.

How fun is it to have a nephew or a niece!

She grinned at the thought.

After some time, the dinner is ready.

Somi is so excited for her grandparents to taste her dish that she and her Lisa unnie cooked.

"Does it taste good, grandpa? Grandma?" Somi asked then both the elders smiled widely and nodded.

Somi squealed in her excitement while the people on the table giggled at her cuteness.

"By the way, Junghyun. You were busy these past few days, why is that?" Mr. Jeon started.

Junghyun looked calm, "Work," he said.

"Work? Employees told me that you weren't on the hospital." Mr. Jeon said then they all felt the tension.

"Hospital isn't the only work I go." Junghyun said.

"And what is the other work?" Mr. Jeon asked again then Junghyun felt irritated.

"Why are you curious?" Junghyun said then Mr. Jeon harshly threw his utensils on the table.

"Answer me!" Mr. Jeon suddenly yelled that made them flinch.

"Son. Calm down!" Grandpa Jeon said.

"Calm down?! This grandson of yours is getting on my nerves! He always acts like he is the boss!" Mr. Jeon roared.

"Really?! Tell me who acts boss here!! Why don't you ask this dimwitted favorite son of yours!" Junghyun said then pointed Jungkook who's just eating his meal peacefully and didn't care to anyone.