Twenty-two

Chapter 22: Trust

Lisa woke up with Jungkook by her side looking at her while smiling.

"Goodmorning, my love." he said then Lisa blushed at his endearment, "My love is blushing~" he teased her.

Lisa looked away and tried to stand up but Jungkook held her waist that made her shriek and fall down to his hard chest.

"Let's just stay like this for a while, love." he said at her.

Lisa couldn't process what's happening right now since she is in the state of shock. Then, she remembered that she just confessed to her last night and they basically had a make out session last night. That thought made her blush again.

"W-we should probably go to them. I think they're waiting for us," Lisa said stuttering.

"Hmm?" he hummed while snuggling his face into her neck.

"I said-" he cutted her.

"But I still wanna cuddle with you," he said while raining kisses in her neck that gave her goosebumps and butterflies in her stomach.

"S-stop," she said stuttering then he smirked at her.

"What?" he asked feigning innocent that made her roll her eyes.

"Get off, Jeon." Lisa said but he just shook his head.

Lisa couldn't convince him to let go of her and she can't get out because of his muscles that are caging her in place.

They stayed for god knows how long before someone knocked at the door.

"I'll open the door," Lisa said that made Jungkook groan in annoyance of whoever knocked and interrupted their sweet moment. Why now?! He wanted to lash out.

"Unnie!" Jungkook once again groaned as he heard Somi's voice.

That girl's gonna get it! Wasn't she suppose to be siding him in this plan? Why was she the very first person to interrupt them every single damn time?!

"Somi! What are you doing here?" Lisa asked.

"I am checking on you. You'll have to pack now 'cause we're going home now. By the way, where's oppa?" Somi asked looking around.

"I'm here, idiot." Jungkook's voice was laced with obvious annoyance but Somi could care less at his witty acts. She just rolled her eyes at him.

"Anyway, pack now unnie because we'll head home." Somi said before leaving her with a mischievous wink that Jungkook is the only one who could decipher the message behind it.

Even so, Jungkook still could not help but feel irritated at his sister, "That girl," he muttered under his breath.

Jungkook and Lisa helped each other to pack their clothes preparing to go home.

"Yes, I've confirmed it, boss. Those are that girl's parents," the guy said over the phone.

"Good." The man in suit said while holding a glass of champagne on his right hand.

"They have so many guards surrounding them," the guy stated while observing the house surrounded by various men.

"Just spy on them first," the man ordered before smirking.

"Okay got it, boss." The guy said then hung up.

The man holding his glass of champagne laughed like a devil villain that he is.

"You will be my key to success," the man said. She will be his biggest weapon when the time finally comes.