One

Chapter 1: Lisa

Lalisa Manoban is full thai girl that flew to Korea at the age of 10. She is sweet, caring and loving. She is the only daughter of the famous chef Mr. Marco Manoban and Mrs. Hansel Manoban. She has three beautiful adopted sisters, Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé.

Her life is successful and wonderful, she is well taken care along with her sisters. But all of it fell when her father fell ill, her father had stroke. All their savings were washed out that is why the four sisters had to be a working student when they were college. They didn't finish college because of it and their parents were so sorry for them.

"Lisa! You sleepy head, wake up already!!" Jennie shouted while banging the door.

Lisa groaned and fell off her bed as soon as she woke up.

"Oh my god! Lisa are you okay?" Jennie said dramatically trying to suppress her laughter.

Lisa rolled her eyes while rubbing her butt, "I am totally fine," she said as she noticed that her sister is suppressing her laughter and stood up to open the door.

As soon as Lisa opened the door, Jennie begun to laugh so hard and rolled to the floor while Lisa rolled her eyes because she is so irritated.

"Hey unnie, let's go now before I kick your ass," Lisa said and went downstairs. Jennie stood up wiping her tears for laughing so hard earlier and followed the irritated girl.

"Darlings, what took you so long?" their mother asked.

"Oh nothing mommy, it's just-" Lisa was cutted by the dying girl.

"Guess what mom? This girl fell off her bed again!" Jennie said then laughed hard along with all of them that made Lisa angry.

"Hey, it's your fault! You were banging the door that's why!" Lisa said and stomped her feet towards the table and hugged her father who is giggling as well. "Not you too daddy," Lisa said and glared to her father.

"Enough now, this girl will explode if you won't stop," her dad said still trying not to giggle at his daughter.

"Wow! This is so delicious mommy!" Lisa said happily as she eats the meal.

"Hmm mm, I agree mom is so good in cooking, just like dad." Rosé said then they went silent. Lisa elbowed the girl reminding her of what she just said then they all looked at the figure sitting at the head of the table.

"U-uh I mean you two are a good cooks," Rosé said trying to brighten up the atmosphere.

"Let's just eat, girls." her mom said as she holds the hand of her husband while smilling warmly.

"It's okay, girls. And yeah, I agree that your mom is a really good cook," their dad said and smiled that made the three sisters cry except for Jisoo.

"Anyway, don't you have work today? You'll be late." their mom said that made the four gasp and widen their eyes as they remembered it.

"H-hey! Slow down, girls!" their dad said worriedly becaise the four begun to eat so fast, some of them even ate with their bare hands.

"Slow down, you'll choke." Their mom said then the four hurriedly went to their bedroom and argued who will take a bath first in the bathroom.

"Lisa!" one of her friends called, Mina.

"H-hey M-mina~" Lisa said as she gasps for air.

"What happened, Lis? You look like you just ran for 400 meters..." Momo, her another friend said, "Are you practicing for relays or something?" she joked.