Sixteen

Chapter 16: Kiss

It is already past midnight and Lisa is here, rolling back and forth on the bed.

Lisa was still dazed after the intimate moment she and Jungkook shared at the garden full of lilies earlier.

She is filled with awkwardness and embarassment.

Ugh! Just how embrassing could it be?!

The butterflies in her stomach won't just let her sleep. It's all too ticklish and overwhelming for her poor heart to take in.

Lisa recalled what happened that made her flustered all of a sudden, for the nth time.

They were both into the kiss.

No one dared to stop themselves, the kiss is soft and gentle like feather but it held different emotions that is yet to be understood by the two.

Jungkook placed his right hand in her nape to deepen the kiss while the other made its way to her tiny waist. He tilted his head to get a better access to her mouth.

Lisa gasped at his actions that gave way for him to slide his tongue inside her moisty, hot mouth devouring every inch of her mouth.

While Jungkook was devouring her mouth, he moved Lisa's hands from his broad chest to his neck and wrapped it there.

They kissed and savoured each other for no one knows how long until they felt the need to breathe.

They broke the kiss and both breathed heavily. Lisa's eyes were becoming moist due to the heat that suddenly overwhelmed her whole body.

Jungkook put his forehead on Lisa's while staring at her.

Lisa on the other hand, was blushing in the process. She is so embarassed to even look at him now that they just kissed.

And to think that it was her first kiss...

Jungkook and Lisa stared at each other for a while before speaking.

"U-Uhmm..." Lisa stuttered.

"I'm sorry if this was so sudden but I felt like it was the right thing to do," he said then smiled warmly at her.

"W-what?" Lisa stuttered again.

And now, what did he even mean by the RIGHT THING TO DO?!

Is it right to kiss her?! Maybe yes, but—wait what?!

She is now red as a tomato or even redder than it if that's even possible. Imagine that of a rippen tomato, yes, that's the best definition of how she looks like right at this point.

"W-we should g-go home now," she stuttered tremendously being so nervous under his gaze.

How embarassing could it be.

This may be the worst first kiss one could ever have, stuttering because of embarassment but who cares.

It felt right.