Seven

Chapter 7: Agreement

"So, do you accept my offer?" Jungkook asked clearly delighted that she gave up to his offer.

Lisa heaved a deep sigh, "I don't have any other choice, Mr. Jeon," she said.

"Jungkook," he said that made her look at him in confusion, "Jungkook, that's my name," he said.

"Wait a minute, may I know why you need a girlfriend for a month?" Lisa suddenly brought.

"Why do you want to know? Curious?" he asked as he rolled his eyes.

"I think it's my right to know though," Lisa said annoyed at his arrogance.

He sighed in defeat, "Fine. My grandparents wants us, me specifically to have a girlfriend since they said that they are old already." he said with full honesty.

Lisa then laughed that made him glare at her, "Sorry, sorry. It's just that, I just realized that you are single that's why," Lisa said.

"Shut up, idiot," he said.

"Hey, how dare you call me idiot huh?" Lisa said angrily. "Jerk!"

"What did you just call me?!" he said then Lisa just rolled her eyes and walked past him.

"Anyway, fine. I accept your offer," Lisa said that made Jungkook satisfied. Of course, he won't let her know his satisfaction so he remained stoic. He has an unreachable pride, as high as the sky.

"Good." was all he said that made Lisa scoff.

"Anyway, what made you change your mind?" Jungkook asked then Lisa raised a brow to him. "I mean, just earlier, you said you won't and now here you are." he said.

Lisa sighed, "You are really a gossip guy, don't you think?" she said that made him glare at her. "I had to. My dad needs to be diagnosed and we need money because if we don't, the doctors will clearly let our dad die," she said angrily.

Jungkook frowned at what she said, "What do you mean?" he asked.

"They will not do anything not until we give them the money they need, that's their hospital law," she said with gritted teeth. Jungkook then felt pity towards her, it must be so hard to be in that state.

"I'll pay it." he said that made Lisa look at him with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked.

"What do you think I mean?" he asked.

"But, I haven't even started," she said with guilt.

"Well, I'll pay it, you just have to work for me. Take it as a down payment, if you do good then we're good if not then you owe me," he stated.

"Thank you," Lisa said, her voice cracking. He looked at her and saw her tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked, he felt uneasy seeing her cry, "Tsk. Crybaby," he said.

"Shut up!" she said.

He grinned as he succeeded to make the feisty girl come back in one blow.

"Let's talk about the agreement tomorrow, you are on your leave right?" Jungkook said.

"How'd you know?" Lisa asked.

"Kun is my employee," he said and rolled his eyes.

"You are really a stalker," she whispered but enough for him to hear.

"Don't be so full of yourself, Lisa. A guy like me won't do such things," he said.

"Look whose full of himself now," Lisa scoffed in annoyance because of his arrogance. "Such a jerk," she hissed, "Anyway, see you tomorrow, Mr. Junglebook and Thank you," she said genuinely.