Nineteen

Chapter 19: Vacation II

After some time, Jungkook felt someone shake his body that caused him to groan and hug something—someone rather, tight.

Lisa froze when she felt his hands wrap around her waist while snuggling his head to her neck and shoulder, she shook him again in attempt to wake him up but poorly failed.

"Jungkook, wake up. We arrived already!" Lisa whisper-yelled at him but he shrugged it off.

Somi, on the other hand, can't help but laugh and giggle at the sight.

"He is really a heavy sleeper, unnie." Somi said to Lisa who kept in shaking him.

"How do we wake him up, we can't carry him. He's heavy." Lisa sighed problematically that made Somi giggle once again.

"I'll help you with that guy, Lisa." Hoseok mused while grinning widely.

Lisa bowed and mouthed thank you to Hoseok before taking her body off his grasp but Jungkook just tightened it more.

"Kook, we're here. Stop hugging your girl and get up!" Hoseok said.

Hoseok shook him off aggressively that made him wake up.

"Huh? Where are we?" Jungkook said as soon as he woke up while looking around.

He saw all of his friends and even Lisa's sisters giggling then he looked beside him and saw Lisa's cheeks burning while looking away then he looked at his hands wrapped around her tiny waist.

Jungkook didn't budge and just acted like nothing weird is happening while Lisa is screaming in her head.

Help!!!

"Get up and please stop hugging your girl, she is turning into paper because of your grasp, muscle pig." Seokjin said then Jungkook took his hands off her awkwardly before clearing his throat.

Lisa stood up and Yoongi helped her to take their things.

"So, this is my room, 502! Just across Lisa unnie and Jungkook oppa's room." Somi said excitedly.

There are only 6 hotel rooms, 3 of it have 2 bedrooms, 1 of it is single, 1 has 3 bedrooms and the last one is for couple meaning only one shared bedroom.

"Ours is 503." Taehyung said while grinning widely while Jennie is blushing.

"506" Jimin said happily while Rosé is clearly annoyed.

"504 is ours!" Hoseok said happily while Yoongi just sighed lazily.

"505 is for you unnie and oppa!" Somi said happily and cheekily, "while 501 is for Seokjin oppa and Jisoo unnie!" she squealed happily.

"Wait... why are we sharing bedrooms with boys?" Lisa suddenly asked.

"Yeah. I mean if there are 3 rooms with 2 bedrooms, us sisters can sleep together." Chaeyoung said agreeing to her sister.

"It's because we will also form a bonding and basically this is the best way." Namjoon butted in trying to make an excuse.