Twenty

Chapter 20: Vacation III

Lisa woke up because of the sunlight beaming on her face.

She groaned because of it and tried to stand up from the bed.

She tried.

She was confused why her body suddenly felt heavy when she is basically fit.

Nope, not thin just fit.

She then felt that her body is being hugged by something and that she is being pulled...

Wait a minute...

Pillows don't hug, they don't have hands for crying out loud!

Bedsheets don't either...

Wait...

...

...

She then looked behind her and there she widened her eyes at the sight.

Her fake boyfriend is sleeping on the same bed as hers! And he's hugging her too!

Well, she remembered that she agreed for him to sleep beside her but!

She never agreed to be a fucking pillow of this jerk for him to hug her like this!!!

She tried to wriggle off his grip but he only tightened it and gave a husky groan in response.

That's sexy-wait what?!

"Jungkook!" she whisper yelled at him in attempt to wake the sleepy head and let go of her but to her dismay, he only snuggled more on her.

"Jeon Jungkook, I swear let go!" she said but he just slept comfortably like it is his daily routine.

She shook him trying to wake the shit out of him but he still didn't budge.

This guy is a serious heavy sleeper.

She then tried to stand up again but he again for the nth time pulled her closer.

"Stay," was all she heard from him with his husky and hoarse deep voice. His hot breath fanned her skin causing for her body to tremble.

"What the heck are you doing?" she panicked.

"Sleeping." Back to his one word replies.

"Who gave you the permission to hug me huh?" she said kinda pissed now. This guy is so so dead.

"No one," he uttered still eyes closed. He did not care of the fact that he's annoying her early in the morning.

"Let go," she warned threat was visible in her tone but he couldn't care less. "Jeon, I swear I will kick your ass," Lisa threatened.

"I still wanna sleep," he whined still refusing to let her go.

"Then sleep. Let me go!" Lisa said.

"I wanna cuddle too," he pleaded.

"No!" she disagreed immediately. "Let me go, Jeon Jungkook," she said trying to wriggle off from him.

Once she succeeded, she glared at the figure on their shared bed–Jeon Jungkook who is pouting cutely like a baby.

Cute.

But annoying.

And hot.

"Come on~" he whined but Lisa just shook her head before heading to bathroom leaving Jungkook who just bit his lower lip trying not to smile widely like an idiot.