Thirteen

Chapter 13: Bonding

Jungkook followed the lady who is acting all childish and giddy.

Lisa was too fascinated at the amusement park that she didn't realize Jungkook looking at her amused.

Lisa pointed at the high roller coaster earlier happily, "Let's ride that, Jeon!" Lisa said excitedly that made him chuckle.

He tried to compose himself and went back to his cold expression before nodding then Lisa squealed happily and jumped up and down like a kid, actually kids here don't act like that so she is more like a new born.

But to his surprise, he wasn't embarassed at all even though some people looked at her, their gazes where showing amusement towards the carefree girl.

Lisa dragged him towards the lane and Jungkook followed her letting her drag him anywhere.

"Two please." Lisa said then Jungkook gave the money before Lisa dragged him to their seat infront.

"Do you think you can handle this height?" Jungkook asked that madd her frown.

"Don't you belittle me, Junglebook!" Lisa spat.

"I was just asking. This is pretty high, you might hurt my ear with your scream." Jungkook said again that made Lisa pissed.

"I am not like that, Junglebook!" Lisa denied then Jungkook just chuckled at her competitiveness.

"Fine. But when I hear you or even see you trembling, I won't help you." Jungkook said.

"Then don't, duh. As if I'll ask for your help here." Lisa said then huffed.

The roller coaster started to move and the people at their back where screaming but Jungkook didn't care less as his eyes wondered towards Lisa who was enjoying sight seeing.

"Wow." Lisa exclaimed still looking at the view.

Jungkook stayed silent still looking at her, Lisa realized it so she turned to Jungkook who quickly looked away and cleared his throat.

Lisa shrugged it off and continued to look at the view.

The ride went well so fast that made Lisa pout, Jungkook was amused by her. She wasn't even trembling in fear or even vommitted like what he usually thinks of whenever a girl rides those.

"Let's go there!" Lisa pointed at the car bumping with people in it.

Jungkook just followed her and allowed her to drag him everywhere without even complaining.

They rode different cars and the time begun and they all bumped into each other. Lisa was laughing and Jungkook smiled at the sight.

Lisa then bumped onto Jungkook and she laughed while Jungkook also laughed.

They were enjoying bumping each other and people surrounding them even trapped them inside saying they look good together or even say that they are meant to be which flustered Lisa.

The fun went well as well, after 3 more rides in different rides, Jungkook and Lisa decided to eat and talk.

They found each other comfortable and enjoyed their company a lot.