Thirty-five

Chapter 35: Love of My Life

Jungkook and Lisa are currently on their deep slumber.

Lisa woke up because of the sound of a loud groan and a hysterical laugh coming from her front. She opened her eyes and was greeted by a dim-looking basement. She looked around and was about to walk when she felt her hands tied along with her feet.

"Oh so you're awake huh?" the guy asked then Lisa looked at the guy and she then trembled which made him laugh again.

Lisa then looked at Jungkook whose also tied as hers in front of her. He is full of bruises and wounds, he is spitting blood which makes her even more scared.

"Leave us alone!" Lisa shouted at the guy but the said guy only chuckled at her.

"And why would I do that?" the guy asked.

"What do you want from us?!" Lisa shouted as she felt scared. This situation is so familiar to her. The same scenario happened to them.

"I need nothing from you. Him on the other hand, I do." The man pointed at Jungkook.

"You little piece of shit! If you don't need anything from her then let her go!" Jungkook yelled.

"Oh, I guess I need something from you. This guy, I want him to suffer." The man said and pointed a gun at Jungkook's head which made Lisa tremble in fear.

"No! Don't!" Lisa cried helplessly.

"I want him to suffer both physically... and emotionally." The guy then laughed again while pointing a gun at Jungkook. But then smirked and pointed it to Lisa instead.

"You bastard!!" Jungkook growled.

"I will kill you! You and your pathetic boyfriend!" the man shouted at Lisa which made her cry because she was so scared while the man pointed a gun towards Lisa.

"No! Don't!" Jungkook cried.

"Say goodbye to your lover, Jungkook." the man smirked before he shot her.

"No!!!" Lisa cried while shouting.

"Lisa!"

"Lisa!"

"Lisa wake up!!" she woke up panting. Lisa looked around and she saw Jungkook hovering on top of her as he shook her.

"J-Jungkook," she was then engulfed in a tight and protective hug while she cried and panted.

"H-he... he w-wants m-me dead, Jungkook." Lisa sobbed even harder while recalling her dream.

"Shh baby. That was just a dream. I won't let anyone touch you ever again. I will protect you, baby." Jungkook said and tried to calm her down.

Just then, he panicked when Lisa started hyperventilating and starting to have a panic attack again. He pulled away and looked at her in horror.

"Baby! Fuck! Hold on!" Jungkook panicked. He looked around and was about to take his phone to call someone when he remembered something. He quickly cupped Lisa and started to lean and kiss her to calm her down as what he read about.

He tried so hard to at least calm her down. After a while, he noticed Lisa unmoving. He observed her and sighed in relief after seeing her already sleeping peacefully.

Weeks passed and Lisa improved and started to accept the situation with the help of the psychiatrist and of course her family, friends, especially Jungkook.

⚜️

"I finally met you, Lisa." Mr. Jungho, the real Mr. Jungho stated as he shook his hand with Lisa. Lisa got quite nervous, he wasn't the same Jungho she met before. He is a strict type, his expressions and gaze are suffocating. Just like his sons when she first arrived.