Fifteen

Chapter 15: Apology

Lisa and Jungkook had fun in their 'date'.

"I had fun, Jungkook. Thank you for bringing me there," Lisa said happily.

They are now inside Jungkook's car, Jungkook hummed upon hearing that she had fun.

"Are we going back home now?" Lisa asked that made Jungkook shake his head.

"What? Why? Where are we going now?" Lisa asked confused.

Jungkook smirked that made Lisa more confused, "Wait and see, Lisa." he said that made Lisa look at him weirdly.

What is with him now?

"You're getting weirder and weirder over time," Lisa said frowning at his sudden change of behavior.

"You know that mansion is weirder than me." Jungkook countered that made Lisa giggle.

She agrees. They were cold at first especially when Jungkyu judged her in her first dinner there but now he is sweet and caring and kind to her, no difference when Junghyun also acted different and flirty towards her before and this guy beside her is cold at her too.

Sometimes she felt like they bumped their heads for them to change like this.

"Penny of your thoughts?" Lisa was cutted off her trance when Jungkook spoke.

"W-what?" Lisa stuttered.

"I asked where do you wanna go next?" Jungkook asked then chuckled before continuing, "But you seemed troubled. Something wrong?" he asked softly then Lisa looked away.

"No. Nothing." was all she answered.

Jungkook smirked at Lisa when he noticed the tinge of faint red in her cheeks.

She is blushing.

'Cute'

No, it's adorable.

He is so amused with how flexible her expressions and attitude are, she can be feisty just like before when they first met and she can be this adorable at the same time, it's like she is hot but cute at the same time.

He is even questioning if that is even possible.

'You're driving me nuts, Lalisa.' he thought before focusing on driving to their next destination.

Lisa gasped when they arrived at the place. Her eyes twinkled looking like a child who just got to travel outside for the first time.

"Wow!" Lisa said happily while looking around.

Jungkook smiled at her, he is happy that she loved it.

"This is so beautiful, Kook." Lisa said unconsciously that made Jungkook chuckle.

She didn't notice what she just called him but whatever, she is so happy to even care about that.

"But.." Lisa paused, "How did you know I like gardens and flowers?" Lisa asked and turned to look at him.

"Guess?" he simply said.