Twenty-nine

Chapter 29: Revelation

"Tell your boyfriend a big thanks for letting us live here in his penthouse," Jisoo said, grateful for Jungkook's help. 

Jennie and Chaeyoung kept on roaming around while her parents were on the couch, sitting. They still can't believe Jungkook would do them such a favor. Being kind and considerate is already enough and now he is even willing to let them live in his penthouse.

The door opened and there Jungkook stood with a soft smile on his face along with Somi behind him.

"Unnies!" Somi said and ran to the girls happily. She missed Lisa's sisters a lot.

Jungkook walked towards Lisa and kissed her cheek before bowing towards her parents.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. and Mr. Manoban" Jungkook greeted with respect.

"Oh no, don't bow, young man." Mr. Manoban said then Jungkook smiled.

"Thank you for this. You already helped us by hiring some nurses for my husband and now this," Mrs. Manoban said. She is grateful for everything but she doesn't want to burden him anymore. They shouldn't be worrying about them old people this much.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Manoban. It's alright and I am glad to help you." Jungkook said sweetly.

"As expected, you are a young billionaire," Chaeyoung said referring to Jungkook who smiled warmly.

"But you didn't have to do this, Jungkook. We are kind of embarrassed now that we are relying on you." Jisoo said then Jennie nodded.

"Don't be, noona. Besides, I am glad that you'll be living here since I don't live here" Jungkook told them truthfully.

"Are you sure about this, Jungkook? I mean, you don't know us yet that much" Jennie said then they all looked at him.

"Unnie, what are you even saying? We trust you because you are kind and a lovely family." Somi butted in that making the Manobans smile at her.

"Somi is right. You are trustworthy enough for me." Jungkook said then they nodded.

"How about I cook for all of us?" Mrs. Manoban said then they all agreed and ate in the penthouse.

⚜️

The next day, Jungkook told them to buy their necessities at the mall and even gave them his credit card for them to use.

As usual, the girls rejected but Somi also pleaded with them to take it. They were hesitant at first but gradually gave in afterward.

Lisa and Somi on the other hand, went to hang out alone. They called it a 'sisters bond' because Somi treats Lisa as her older sister.

They go shopping and even eat together but of course, they have bodyguards with them and some maids to assist them.

"Hmm~ This is so good~" Somi moaned while eating the food that made Lisa chuckle at her while nodding her head in agreement.

But their moment was interrupted when Lisa's phone rang, it was her Jennie Eonnie calling. It must be an emergency for her to call. Did something happen at the penthouse? Do they need help with something?

"I'll just answer this," Lisa said then Somi nodded.

Lisa went to the restroom to answer the phone call.

"Eonnie?" she asked but she didn't hear any response.

"Jennie eonnie? Are you there? What's happening?!" she asked again but no one answered. She felt a sense of fear when hearing no response from her eonnie.