Eleven

Chapter 11: Meeting

After some time, Jungkook took his phone and look at Lisa's number.

He is still frustrated about Yoongi asking for her number and she fucking gave it!

He can't get over on how sweet she was to him and to Jungkook? She sees him like an annoying fly, wow!

He made up his mind and sighed, he remembered that he had to ask Lisa for her sisters to join tomorrow as well. His hyungs are too flirty so...

The phone rang...

"Hello?"  Lisa greeted as soon as she picked the call.

"Lisa, about tomorrow."  he said and shut his eyes hard.

"Oh! Right. Don't worry, tyrant. I will be on time." Lisa said and he could feel her rooling her eyes through the phone.

"They wanted for you to bring your sisters with you," he said flatly.

"Why?"  Lisa asked in suspicion. She doesn't know them and they aren't even close so for them to ask for her sisters to join, it was quiet suspicious.

"Just tell them to join. It isn't that hard," he said that made Lisa scoff at how arroganthe sounded.

"Fine fine. Don't need to act all authoritive y'know," Lisa said.

"Good. I'll hung—"  before he could finish his sentence, Lisa had already hung the call that made him scoff.

The audacity!

"So where are they, Kook?" Taehyung asked.

"Somi said that they are on their way," Jungkook replied.

"Somi? Your sister is joining too?" Jimin asked then Jungkook just nodded.

"She must be devastated. Your sister has gone through a lot while you were away." Jin said sadly.

"Anyway, I am excited to meet the sisters." Jimin stated.

"Me too!" Taehyung said happily then five girls went near them.

"Oppas!" Somi said happily then they stood up and hugged the boys.

"Somi ah, it's been so long!" Hoseok said happily and the girl giggled.

"Anyway, this is Lisa unnie and her sisters," Somi introduced then they all bowed.

"Hi guys!" Jimin waved to them happily.

The girls bowed in response, Namjoon then gestured them to sit down so that they could get to know each other and the girls gladly accepted it.

While they are seemingly getting close from time to time, Jungkook, on the other hand, is feeling uneasy especially seeing Lisa being close to his hyungs is somewhat uncomfortable for him. He is annoyed for an unknown reason.

An hour had passed and they enjoyed each other's company a lotespecially the guys who loved the girls' company so much.

Jungkook, being the observant of the people around him is finding the conversations somewhat boring.