Chapter 2 - Back Alley... Blitz?

Mod Creator: KadeDev
Credit goes to them

Chapter 1 Recap: Like in Chapter 1 - the fated meeting, Hajime accidentally enters the Friday night Funkin world in the middle of a conversation or song where Hajime and both the Boyfriend and the Girlfriend meet. They talk about who that creep was and the two places they are going next.

Chapter 2 - Back Alley... Blitz?

Boyfriend: Beep Beep Boop. (it's this cafe named StarLucks)

Hajime: StarLucks? I heard a similar cafe in my world named Starbucks.

Girlfriend: well, Unlike Starbucks... The food here is a little similar but better than the one in your world and it uses some of the best ingredients in here.

Hajime: Okay then.

When they got inside, Hajime saw that the customers were a little more diverse than the ones in his world. The people he saw in StarLucks were a basketball robot (Hex) A girl who wants to die in honor (Nene) A worker that looks similar to a girl in his world (Luka, not the vocaloid) and a defense attorney (Felix Right).

Hajime: Woah! These people are crazy-

Luka: Hello and welcome to StarLucks, what would you like to order?

Hajime: (Favorite food and/or favorite coffee) please!

Boyfriend and girlfriend: Same as usual.

Luka: Okay, anything else? (Yes or No? If you answered yes, name another favorite food or drink. If no, continue the story)

Luka: Coming right up!

Hajime, the boyfriend, and the Girlfriend talks about the guy who has beef with the girlfriend's parents and proceeded to get "revenge" on him.

Hajime: so, who's this guy you're talking about?

Boyfriend: Boop (It's Whitty. A fellow rockstar that has beef with my girlfriend's parents.)

Girlfriend: Pretty much. He's gonna murder my parents if we don't stop him.

Hajime: We have to stop him! We have to! Let's go find him-

Boyfriend: beep bop boop (He's no easy task to find him you know.)

Hajime, boyfriend, and girlfriend ran towards a suspicious looking corner before Luka even gave them their order.

Luka: Crap- they ran away.

When they got to the back alley Hajime saw someone who looks like a "bomb" and proceeds to burn the picture of the girlfriend's parents.

Boyfriend: beep!

Whitty: who-

Whitty: who's that with you?

Hajime: I'm Hajime Hinata, former student of Hope's Peak Academy's Class 77-B who survived the killing game.

Whitty: Oh... anyways, would you three kindly leave me alone? I don't want anyone knowin' I'm here.
Boyfriend: bip boop beep

Whitty: Listen, I ain't lookin' for trouble tonight, just leave and all will be cool.

Boyfriend: beepo bap skeboop

Whitty: ...

Hajime: (This got awkward all of a sudden.)

Just when you finish the conversation the boyfriend starts to battle against Whitty and it's not just a regular fight where people use violence in the real world. It's just a rap battle to be exact with the song being lo-fight. After the fight, another conversation starts.

Whitty: I see how it is.

Boyfriend: brep bappity boop

Whitty: You're really pushing my limits, dude.

Boyfriend: bip beep skoo de boop

Whitty: Well how about you go die in a ditch instead.

Hajime: (I have to wait for the perfect timing.)

Yet again, Boyfriend and Whitty battle again, but the song for this round is Overhead. And did I forget to tell you this was done in Hell mode? After the song, Whitty had some sort of "Mental Breakdown" or something by throwing his microphone away to the floor and leaving the girlfriend scared.

Whitty (Insane): ENOUGH.

Whitty (Insane): THEY'VE TAKEN ALL I EVER HAD.

Whitty (Insane): I'VE BEEN DOOMED INTO AN ENDLESS CYCLE OF RUNNING AND HIDING FROM THINGS I CANNOT CONTROL.

Whitty (Insane): CURSE YOU, CURSE YOU AND THE FILTH THAT BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD!

Boyfriend: Baboop peebo.

Chiaki in Hajime's mind: Take a deep breath and say the magic word!

Hajime: (The magic word?)

Chiaki in Hajime's mind: you know, the one you use in Class Trials.

Hajime: (Oh yeah, I forgot.)

Hajime: (Here goes)

Hajime: NO, THAT'S WRONG!

But no one listened to Hajime's Objection...

The fight was extremely hard if you do it in Hard mode in the mod, so just leave it lower if you're new to it.

Whitty: ...

Whitty: No way... I was actually doomed for this...

Whitty: I will have... my... revenge...

And suddenly Whitty disappears to nothing or either sent to another dimension, but who knows? Leave your best guess in the comments here. I will either agree or disagree with the comment, and it's only gonna be in this comment section only, not for the other chapters.

Girlfriend: Phew. That's over with!

Hajime: I guess so, is there anything we can do?

Boyfriend: beep bo (let's head back to StarLucks!)

Girlfriend: Let's go to StarLucks! I'm actually starving.

Hajime: you're right! Let's go!

TO BE CONTINUED

Hope you like this small chapter because I may be doing one the next three days, or if I have time, or if I get positive reviews about this chapter, I will make the next chapter sooner.
Hint about Next Chapter: Sr. Pelo stuff.