Chapter 21 - Corruption Takes Over

Chapter 20 Recap: The Boyfriend and Girlfriend wanted to go to Nene's Sushi n' sides for the second time if it could work, until some driver grabbed them and put them on top of a similar limo. Hajime, CarlosYT, Hiyoko, and Whitty were there with Boyfriend's Ex girlfriend Ayana alongside Boyfriend's mom. Instead of the original songs from week 4, the B-Side version was being played instead, which were "too easy" for the boyfriend. Finally, after they win against Boyfriend's mom and his Ex girlfriend, Boyfriend's mom wanted Ayana to go with them to Nene's Sushi n' sides this time... What would happen next?

Chapter 21 - Corruption Takes Over

20XX/10/31 - Morning - Main Concert Hall

CarlosYT: Phew, that was weird...

CarlosYT: But, I got something from that-

???: Hey.

CarlosYT: [Threatened] Who's that?!

???: It's me, Boyfriend...

CarlosYT: [Curious] Why are you different than the Boyfriend I know...

Boyfriend?: [Evil smile] You're next...

Boyfriend?: [Evil smile] Meet me at the attic.

Boyfriend? suddenly disappears to the attic due to the presence AprilYT coming here.

AprilYT: [Smiling and Waving her hand] Hey CarlosYT! How's it goin- [shocked] What's wrong with you?!

CarlosYT: G-Get Len and Renri in here.

AprilYT: [With an O_O face] Okay then...

Len and Renri show up to the studio room just to see CarlosYT seeing some stuff.

Len: Why is he like that?

Renri: Yeah, why is he like that?

AprilYT: I don't know?

CarlosYT: Boyfriend's acting a little weird with a weird appearance...

AprilYT: [Giggling] As if. You know, it's Halloween. So it's obvious that he's just wearing a costume.

CarlosYT: N-No, I'm telling the truth, we have to go to the attic right now!

Len: [Indifferent] Okay then, let's go.

20XX - Night - Street

When they got to a specific house...

CarlosYT: (Weird, how does every trip take like two hours from one place to another?)

Creator: (You can thank me for making your trips way too long.)

CarlosYT: Let's go in-

A song that sounds like it's Church is heard, and a divine voice from Heaven is heard and it's not Adam and Eve this time, it's from Goddess (She has no official name)

Goddess: Take this necklace with you.

Goddess: This is for the safety for the chosen ones.

CarlosYT, AprilYT, Len, and Renri: [In Unison] We're the chosen ones?!

Goddess: Not for long, but the puppets of corruption coming from this room can take over your body, so you need to take this necklace with you.

CarlosYT, AprilYT, Len, and Renri grab the necklace and put it on before entering the house.

CarlosYT: Okay, lets go...

CarlosYT: Skid and Pump are weird too?!

AprilYT: [In shock] Huh?! How did this happen?!

CarlosYT: This is what I'm telling you!

Len: He's telling the truth, their appearances look creepy with that face they made.

Corrupted Boyfriend: You cannot resist.

Corrupted Girlfriend: All of humanity will be corrupted.

CarlosYT, AprilYT, Len, and Renri: [In Unison] We won't let this happen!

The first song is the Corruption remix of Spookez, and do I really have to make descriptions on these songs? No, because that would make the story boring, like how I'm feeling right now about this mod being too controversial. Anyways, back to the story...

CarlosYT: Whoa! The corruption is slowly fading away!

Renri: Hmm... it seems that if we keep doing this, the corruption will fade away.

Len: Then, lets do this again!

Semi-Corrupted Skid: Just help me and- I won't let anyone destroy Corruption

Semi-Corrupted Skid, Pump, Boyfriend, and Girlfriend: Corruption will reign supreme!

The second song is basically the Corruption remix of South, but with a different tone and stuff, idk I don't analyze songs, I was only being able to analyze a game, blindly.

1/4-Corrupted Boyfriend: CarlosYT, you got this- NO, I WONT LET YOU DESTROY ME.

CarlosYT: We'll see about that corruption.

1/4-Corrupted Girlfriend: Come on, you can do it- I WONT REPENT.

AprilYT: Okay, thanks normal girlfriend!

1/4-Corrupted Skid and Pump: It's the spooky- ITS THE CORRUPTION MONTH

Len and Renri: [Len] Even so, [Renri] you go together, [Unison] WE WONT ALLOW CORRUPTION TO DO THIS!

The final song in this chapter is Chiller, and to tell you, it's the reverse of Thriller, which was unused for Chapter 3. Anyways, moving on...

CarlosYT: We did it! The corruption is gone!

Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Skid, and Pump: Wow, you really won against a legend.

CarlosYT, Renri, Len, and AprilYT: [CarlosYT] You don't have to thank me. [Renri] I didn't do it myself, [Len] but we did it... [Unison] Together!!

Corruption: I WILL INFECT YOU-

Goddess: [Interrupting] Not for long!

Goddess: You are one of the devil's minions. So I won't allow you to infect other people...

Corruption: I... WILL... RETURN!!!!!!! (Will hint a future mod story)

Goddess: You really proved yourself, and saved Halloween, I don't know how to reward you, but... You and anyone you meet along the way will enter heaven, even if they have committed any sin...

Goddess: For now, I have to go with the necklaces and give it to someone else... may fortune and Hope be in your side, goodbye...

The Goddess vanishes into this air and Boyfriend questions something

Boyfriend: Who's this Goddess person?

CarlosYT: Well, if you look up... She comes from there.

Boyfriend: Oh... at least we're back to normal, so let's go trick or treating!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope you like this chapter because I will be doing one in the next three days, or I have time, or if I get positive feedback from this chapter.