Chapter 61 - But in HD

Creator: Hey, this chapter contains some language that is not suitable for kids (There's a lot of swearing actually), so if you're too young to some of these words, I'd recommend you to skip this chapter. But if you are old enough to swear, yeah, go for it. However, if you are caught swearing by your parents and you are young, YOU are responsible for saying that, I won't be held accountable for your actions.

Creator: I forgot to mention that this contains spoilers because it may be a potential to the Friday Night Funkin' Story to both normal and HD.

Chapter 60 Recap: CarlosYT gets a message from Aak to make his group meet him in the doctor's office. They head into the doctor's office and see Aak with a request. Aak explains the request and the group accepts it. However, once they reached the Frozen Castle, the place was very cold, but luckily, CarlosYT had the Fire Crystal to protect the whole team and explore the Frozen Castle safely. Aak finds a strange core and explodes revealing Hatsune Miku. However, Miku was just a memory and another memory that was unrecorded was found of Megurine Luka (Not the Luka from Book 1), and won against them. The group finish the request and head back, but to a surprise, there is three new requests. So, The Boyfriend and The Girlfriend take on one of them.

 So, The Boyfriend and The Girlfriend take on one of them

Chapter 61 - But in HD

Side Story: Fight In the Train Station

Boyfriend: Gee, it sure is boring with these graphics, don't you think The Girlfriend?

Girlfriend: Yeah, it's more of being the only different ones in the whole group.

Boyfriend: Then, maybe we should talk it out on the train station-

An unexpected force covers the whole earth turning everyone with better graphics.

HD Boyfriend: Woah! What just happened?

HD Girlfriend: Maybe we would be similar to the whole group

The next pieces of dialogue is taken from FNF HD mod

A gun click is heard

HD Pico: I knew i'd find you here you lil shit

HD Boyfriend: What did I do now man?!

HD Pico: Nothin' to me, but pops coughed up the dough, and you know me, heheh.