Chapter 7 - Interrupting the Stage

Chapter 6 Part 2 Recap: The group reaches the two limos that the girlfriend's mom is at with the help of Luka. Then, the boyfriend proceeds to rap battle the mom while Hajime unties the girlfriend and escapes the battle. Hiyoko asks Luka how the group got to the cafe extremely fast until they saw posters around the cafe. Will the group find who's behind the posters?

Chapter 7 - Interrupting the Stage

Hajime: It's this way on Wonder-less avenue!
Boyfriend: Follow us!
Luka, Hiyoko, Whitty: Right!
???: So, you came...
???: I actually cannot believe you can this far.
Girlfriend: Dad, you have to explain why you're doing this!!
Daddy Dearest: No explanations, I controlled everyone except the spooky kids to go against you, and assassinate you and that ahoge looking guy.
Hajime: YOU WHAT?!
Daddy Dearest: forget what I just said, the boyfriend must rap battle me or else.
Hiyoko: Or else what you pink idiotic poop face?!
Daddy Dearest: ...
Boyfriend: Let's do this!
The three songs in this battle are Bopeebo, Fresh, and Dadbattle. (Don't get me wrong, it's in Friday night Funkin as the official names and the first three songs when it first came out before it got popular.)
Whitty: (That song is easy as hell.)
Hiyoko: (Why would a noob play an easy song?)
The second song started playing (Fresh) and yet, the boyfriend keeps winning.
Daddy Dearest: You gave me no choice, but to do this...
Luka: (What do you mean?)
Boyfriend: Still, your songs are easy
The final song (Dadbattle) started to play, and bruh... Daddy Dearest is the easiest opponent for Boyfriend.
Boyfriend: Now you-

MAKE YOUR ARGUMENT

Boyfriend: I needed to finish what I was going to say (Delete) (ALT+F4)
Hajime: Why this at the worst time?! (Because why not?)
Daddy Dearest: Look, I won't tell you who put those posters
Whitty: Just if Hajime ends this...
Whitty: It will go back to normal (Of course)
Hiyoko: I think so.
Girlfriend: Anyways-
Luka: The posters are made by lemon demon
Hajime: No, That's wrong!
B R E A K
Hajime: Actually, they were made by Daddy Dearest himself. Not by the Lemon demon or whatever that is.
Luka: My bad, I didn't mean to say that.
Whitty: I think it was just by accident-
Whitty (In mind): Yo! What the heck is this place? A beach?
A shattered memory that was never seen... or that was created... To make a new world...
Who knows... Who is reading... Who... Who..?
Or...
Does it want this story to rot... decay... or be deleted..?
Or... was it a memory that... He saw... and not the others..?
???: I didn't mean to summon you here from the Friday night Funkin world. I meant to play the Whitty mod of the game.
Whitty: It's alright-
Whitty: Anyways... where am I?
TO BE CONTINUED...
Hope you like this small chapter because I may be doing one the next three days, or if I have time, or if I get positive reviews about this chapter, I will make the next part sooner. And this chapter was rushed because school gives me stress.