Chapter 74 - The Seven Deadly Sins (Wrath/Lust)

WARNING!!! THIS MOD HAS MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE FOLLOWING MOD:
V.S. Retrospecter mod
PLEASE PLAY THE MOD BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER!!
Link to mod (Only works on computers): https://gamebanana.com/mods/317366
Also credits to the people who worked on the Retrospecter Mod!!
WARNING: THERE WILL BE VERY WEIRD STUFF DUE TO ONE OF THE CHARACTER'S DESIGN IN THIS CHAPTER, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE WEIRD STUFF, WAIT FOR CHAPTER 74.5 AND SKIP IT WHEN ITS RELEASED, IF YOU STICK TO IT, GOOD LUCK, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SIGNED IN FOR.
And now we begin the chapter!

Chapter 73 Recap: After the group won on the court case, they go to the carnival to celebrate their victory. Once they got half way to the destination, Aak falsely passes out and the group rushes to nearest shelter. Once they got to the "shelter" (it's some sort of town), Aak wakes up and the group meets a slime looking guy named Johnny JellyJaw (I believe) and rap battle him for fun (I think) until he get somewhat frustrated and rap battles the group again twice. After the group wins against him, AprilYT tells the group to wait just to ask him if he wants to sing one of her personal favorite songs. So Johnny accepts AprilYT's request and rap battle. Once the song was over, the group leave and the memory fades to blank. Now, we must head toward current time...

Chapter 74 - The Seven Deadly Sins (Wrath/Lust)

From Chapter 72 - A special fan meeting in Fifestrier

CarlosYT: Geez, that was tiring.

Suddenly, the blue glitter effect takes place surrounding the stage.

CarlosYT: [In pain] Urgh...

Tsubaki: ...What the?

Chiaki: What is going on?

Aak: It's the blue glitter effect.

Aak: Originally, it was considered the "Glitter*Green Effect" but despite its appearance, it was the "Blue Glitter Effect" causing people around the ones affected to disappear to Hell.

Kaito: [Serious] Hell?!

Ewella: Isn't there something we can do about it?

Aak: ...No, according to researchers, no method of escaping to the real world was found.

Aoi: ...So does that mean we'll be stuck in hell?

Aak: Sadly, yes.

Nagisa: I think this means one thing: Make a new exit.

Mistrare: I don't think so...

CarlosYT: UWAHHHH!!!

Suddenly, the group and RONDO (燐舞曲) disappeared without a trace.

Now

Location: Hell

AprilYT: We should've known about the blue glitter effect Marle has left off.