Chapter 65 - Dream Date Restaurant: After Incidents

Chapter 64 Recap: The Girlfriend suggests to the group about going to a restaurant she liked, so the group goes to the restaurant. Once they got in, she had the urge to go to the bathroom with The Boyfriend and Kaito escorting her. However, The Girlfriend sees a familiar face chilling outside the bathroom. After one year of hiding, Tabi tells the group and The Boyfriend to get out because she is using The Boyfriend for her own success. The group and The Boyfriend refuse to get out, so Tabi uses a tactical airstrike on the restaurant blowing almost everything but left almost everyone unharmed. Once the group finished off Tabi, a detective catches him and tells the group that they are going to court. AprilYT finds it a little weird to see her brother and the others to follow a detective. But, how will the court case unfold?

Chapter 65 - Dream Date Restaurant: After Incidents

???: I've caught you!

CarlosYT: (Is that Walnut Cookie?)

CarlosYT: (Or is it really someone else?)

???: [To the survivors] Since you all have been witnesses, you all are coming to a court case.

Michiru from outside modifies Shuichi's brain to know what happened after Genocide.

???: So please follow me.

The group was escorted out of the restaurant.

AprilYT: (What's happening?)

Location: Detective's room

???: So, all of you were dragged here for a reason.

Mashiro: B-But who are you?

Walnut Cookie: Forgot to introduce myself. Anyways, I'm walnut cookie. But the reason I have human-like qualities are not important at the moment.

Walnut Cookie: You were dragged here for a court case. Someone from the outside gave me a picture of the whole thing while you all were occupied with "rap battling" each other.

CarlosYT: Can we see the picture?

Walnut Cookie: Alright, here you go.