Chapter S4 - Under Dictatorship

Original release: 3/28/2022

Contains Spoilers to Universal Collision

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter S4 - Under Dictatorship

CarlosYT: Alright. Now that everyone's back, we'll now start a new adventure in a world that does not exist in this universe. But the universe that I come from.

Len: And that place is...

AprilYT: The place where we first met Kaito.

Renri: The place that somewhat resembles Fifestrier.

Heidi: Defstirius.

Chiaki: Wait, but is someone who's not from their respective universe enter someone else's universe?

Shuichi: Good question.

CarlosYT: Simple answer, no. I feel like that's a good thing at least.

CarlosYT: This universe is basically the hub where all universes connect.

Mashiro: What does this mean?

CarlosYT: Simple, if multiple universes exist, then a hub will be created for all universes to meet each other. For example, we can legally cross to Neon's Universe and not be punished for entering their universe.

CarlosYT: But... if a universe like Volk's universe which is about to end it's service... everyone from that universe is forced to make a run to the hub. Those who fail to escape will meet a demise worse than death.

Hajime: Then what happens after it's universe's service ends?

CarlosYT: Oh, that universe will be infested with entities that don't belong in the universe, the most common being the corruption. So we don't recommend people entering as they have high-end barriers that prevent a single atom from escaping.

CarlosYT: That's why we have UCSEU to explore them without having casualties.

Volk: What's UCSEU?

CarlosYT: That's an abbreviation for Universal Collision Special Exploration Unit, UCSEU for short.

Kaito: Now that the chitchat is over, let's head to Defstirius.

Girlfriend: But how do we get there?

CarlosYT: I'll show you.

CarlosYT uses the Adventurer's Sword and slashes the air revealing a portal that leads to CarlosYT's Universe.

Carol: the portal is sucking us in!

CarlosYT: Don't worry, there's a portal that leads to the hub. It's just once we beat the final boss.

Boyfriend: [Gets sucked by the portal] AAAAH!!!!

Few by few, the Star Dreamers gets sucked by the portal.

Location: ???

???: ...end

Universal Collisionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें