Chapter 74.5 - A Harsh Winter

Creator: Hey, I won't do a chapter recap since this is a follow up with Chapter 74 - The Seven Deadly Sins (Wrath/Lust). So, the recap will be shortened alongside with this chapter in Chapter 75.

 So, the recap will be shortened alongside with this chapter in Chapter 75

Chapter 74.5 - A Harsh Winter

Location: Alpha District

CarlosYT: Geez, it's colder compared to the last time we were in here.

Ewella: It simply reduced to -43 degrees. And I find it hard to believe that it's still habitable for people.

AprilYT: Yeah...

AprilYT: Oh... brother, do you know where the party is?

CarlosYT: Y-Yeah, it's just to the east of this street.

CarlosYT, AprilYT, and Ewella walk to where CarlosYT said they should go, and are able to spot the party.

CarlosYT: Hold on, let me contact everyone else.

CarlosYT: [Contacting the rest of the group] Hey, I'd like for all of us to meet up in the ALL☆STARS concert in the meantime while we are at a party.

Suddenly, someone comes to their way.

CarlosYT: (Time for my call out!)

CarlosYT: [Points at the guy] HEY YOU!

???: Hm?

CarlosYT: Who are you?

Ace: Huh? Oh hey there! I'm Ace, what's up?

CarlosYT: Do you know where the ALL☆STARS concert is?

Ace: You're new here, no?

CarlosYT: Probably or probably not...

Ace: That's in Main District. There's a bus that will take you there, but the next one doesn't arrive until for a few minutes.

CarlosYT: Ah, okay!

CarlosYT: Sister, Ewella, let's-

Ace: We barely know each other... but how about we battle in the meantime?