Chapter 15 - The Basketball Match

Hey, before reading, there are some minor spoilers from Chapter 14 - Hate Simulator Literature Club, so please read that chapter if you haven't.

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀 Chapter 15 - The Basketball Match 🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀

Whitty's POV:

???: Yo, Whitty! You ready to help me beat boyfriend?

Whitty: Yeah... just invite "the girl of someone's dreams."

???: Okay, I will call them.

After a little while...

???: I have arrived due to Hex's call.

Hex: Thanks for coming, do you want to help me beat the boyfriend?

CarlosYT sees Whitty with another robot and a human and records their conversation and show it to Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

CarlosYT: Okay, this should work.

Boyfriend and girlfriend listen to the recording that took around five minutes, and then the recording ended...

Boyfriend: So you're saying that the next opponent is Hex, right?

CarlosYT: Yeah, and some others will be cheering from behind the scene or something.

Girlfriend: We have to find a way to get Whitty back.

CarlosYT: Let's do it now, we have no time to waste!

At the basketball court...

CarlosYT: Who is that girl near Whitty?

Whitty: Her name is Carol, a potential love interest I have...

Carol: What he said, I'm his love interest.

CarlosYT: (They have a love interest?! This relationship reminds me of Len and Renri together...)

Boyfriend: Actually, Whitty will be with us if we win, but Whitty will be with you if you win. Deal?

Carol: Deal.

Girlfriend: You got this, Boyfriend!

This time, instead of it being only three songs, it's now up to four songs, the first song is Dunk, This song is basically self explanatory, so I don't need to tell you the details.