Chapter 60 - Showdown of Memories

Chapter 59 Recap: The Boyfriend, The Girlfriend, Ewella, and Neon head back to Nosquie to find the three artifacts Aak requested, so The Boyfriend, The Girlfriend, Ewella, and Neon go on to find the three artifacts, the holy grail, tome of creation, and the Speedrunner shoes for something important later on. However, Aak says that CarlosYT will recruit a certain person he knows of. But who is he or she?

Chapter 60 - Showdown of Memories

CarlosYT: Phew, that was kinda tiring, but at least I tried.

*1 New Message*

CarlosYT: Hm?

Aak: Hello, this is Aak speaking.

CarlosYT: [Uninterested] What do you want? ( ̄^ ̄)

Aak: I want you and your team to come to the doctor's office, it's in the Gamma district. I'll send you the directions to the doctor's office.

CarlosYT: Okay ( ◠‿◠ )

End of message.

CarlosYT: Hey everyone!

Everyone but CarlosYT: Hm?

CarlosYT: Aak needs us to head to the doctor's office.

Hajime: Why though?

CarlosYT: He wants us because he needs to tell us something in the doctor's office.

Renri: And what's the thing he wants to talk about?

CarlosYT: I don't know, but we have to check for ourselves.

Neon: 'Ight, let's go.

The group travels from Main to Gamma district.

Location: Fifestrier - Gamma District

AprilYT: Wow, that took like 30 minutes. Maybe he'll be here somewhere

AprilYT sees a familiar person

AprilYT: [Thinking] (She kinda looks familiar in some sort of way... like the hair, the eyes, the boy next to her... it's all familiar somehow...)

Shuichi points the doctor's office

Shuichi: I think this might be the place, right?

Heidi: Just as you think it's the right place, it is! ♪

Kaito: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go in and investigate.

The group enters the doctor's office and sees only Aak in the office.

Aak: So, you finally made it... what took you that long?

Mistrare: It's nothing really, it's just that there was small traffic.

Aak: Traffic jam, I see... I'll have to tell the people to not do that again.

Aak: Anyways, I heard that Fifestrier has a frozen castle and I couldn't go alone, so I thought of taking you all with me.