Chapter 38 - Scremamel Tower

Chapter 37 Recap: As soon as the group entered the portal, the group vanishes into thin air and see Luka and a student named Mayu talking about the idol visiting their school, so both Luka and Mayu run to the gym and see Idol Eva there with a ton ...

Chapter 37 Recap: As soon as the group entered the portal, the group vanishes into thin air and see Luka and a student named Mayu talking about the idol visiting their school, so both Luka and Mayu run to the gym and see Idol Eva there with a ton of students. Soon after, Luka and Idol Eva have a singing battle with each other for three songs. Suddenly after the three songs, time stops and the group starts to appear as soon as time stopped, while Luka faded out of existence, and Mayu started to glow meaning that she was indeed a real person. After that, The group suddenly ended up in Scremamel Tower. Mayu somehow made it to a different place within Scremamel Tower, but not much is known at the moment.

Chapter 38 - Scremamel Tower

"..."

"Me..."

"Hajime!"

Hajime wakes up after someone called his name.

Renri: Oh, Hajime finally woke up.

Hajime: Where are we in?

Girlfriend: We are in Scremamel Tower!

Kaito: Anyways, that's the last area to find what's going on, or what Scremamel Tower is.

Everyone: Here we go!

The group heads towards Scremamel Tower to figure out what Project Scremamel was.

Mashiro: That tower doesn't look very tall to be honest, it's like unfinished?

Hajime: Hold on...

Opening Mental Focus V3...

Mashiro: [Word per word, slowly] That tower doesn't look very tall to be honest, it's like unfinished?

Answer: Mashiro's left hand, "like unfinished?"

Hajime: GOTCHA!!

Hajime: No, that's where you're wrong.

Mashiro: What do you mean?

Hajime: The tower is actually finished, just by the looks of it, the project was *supposed* to be "unfinished", in order to trick people's minds.

Mashiro: Seems unreasonably hard to believe, but whatever...

Closing Mental Focus V3...

CarlosYT: Anyways, Scremamel Tower is like... 300 floors.

CarlosYT: So, that's like double the stress.