Chapter 35 - Chocolate Kingdom

Chapter 34 Recap: The group heads to Aeristmal Theatre to find the king of spades that was required to enter the chocolate kingdom

Chapter 34 Recap: The group heads to Aeristmal Theatre to find the king of spades that was required to enter the chocolate kingdom. The group does this by entering the contest that was giving out the king of spades card by making a movie about the past that they went through. After making the movie, the three judges started to judge the movie from zero to ten based by topic, and quality. Luckily, the group won with a 31/30, and win the king of spades, and the group starts to chase for a girl who looks like Alice.

Chapter 35 - Chocolate Kingdom

Judge 1: Congratulations, you've won the ultimate prize, the King of Spades!

Hex: We've done it!

CarlosYT: (Oh no...)

CarlosYT starts to run in circles after the victory for the best movie until he runs into Carol.

Carol: I'd suggest not starting a reference that you're to young to understand.

Kaito: Anyways, we already have the final requirement...

Hajime: So that means we have to find someone that looks like Alice.

Renri: Here we go... To the Chocolate Kingdom!

1 hour later...

Girlfriend: [Breathing for air] Where is she...?

Kaito: [Breathing for air as well] She might be somewhere around here.

Hex: Over there!

Hex points towards the girl picking up flowers while wearing a certain costume.

Mashiro: Alright, now we have to talk to her.

CarlosYT: Uhhh... Hello?

Alicia: Oh, hello. My name is Alicia. Is there anything you need from me?

Mistrare: Well... we want access to the chocolate kingdom.

Alicia: Hang on, let me check if you have the requirements...

Ewella pulls out the king of spades as soon as Alicia starts to inspect for the required items.

Alicia: Oh, that's nice. You got all of the items.

Alicia: I will allow you into the Chocolate Kingdom!

Alicia then places an invisible door that leads to the next area, the chocolate kingdom.

AprilYT, and Len: Alright, here we go!

The group enters the door to the chocolate kingdom.

Location: The Chocolate Kingdom

Hiyoko: So this is the chocolate kingdom?

Heidi: Yeah... hang on, let me review the note one more time...

"Chocolate: You will need someone with dark blue hair with an ahoge, a winged being, and A King of Spades that can be obtained in a theatre, in which you have to win as the best movie ever. Show it to the girl that looks like Alice, and she'll open an invisible door to the Chocolate Kingdom. Finally, do the same procedure as you did with Vanilla until something flows around you."