Chapter 67 - Lost in Space

Creator: Hey, to clarify before it gets confusing, I will replace the songs with something else because the creator DOES NOT want their songs to be released in any other website, including Wattpad. So I came up with an idea to replace the songs (3 songs for this chapter, no 4th song) with completely different songs.

Chapter 66 Recap: After winning the trial, the group goes to a carnival to celebrate their victory. Once they got there, they found out that it's abandoned for an unspecified entity being there. The group points at the unspecified entity and the entity walks towards them. Once they rap battled the clown (jester) Clownso, the world starts to implode snapping around half of the Universal Collision cast. The remaining survivors battle him once again and the world started to implode the other way around. They all learn that they should never ever go to abandoned carnivals... or is it?

Chapter 67 - Lost in Space

Renri: Note to selves to not go to carnivals that are abandoned.

Darkeenox: Well, yeah. Let's never ever go to carnivals.

Mashiro: E-Exactly, let's not go to that type of place.

Hex: Uhh... why is there a purple aura surrounding The Boyfriend and The Girlfriend?

Carol: Woah, get back down!

Girlfriend: We're trying to, but it won't let us!

The Boyfriend and The Girlfriend struggle to get down but fail

CarlosYT: We can't. You'll have to meet us in the graveyard!

Boyfriend: Got it!

Location: Space

Boyfriend: Woah, we can see earth from here.

Girlfriend: A part of earth in reality.

Boyfriend: I wonder what everyone else is doing...

Girlfriend: Already? They literally just departed from us, and we'll meet them on the graveyard.

Suddenly a space cat appears.