April Fools 2021 - The first Story

There is no chapter 14 recap, because Just Monika

Chapter 15 - The first Story

The day was May 14, 2022.

CarlosYT: Dude wake up. Someone told me to hand you this love letter to you.

Whitty: Love... letter..?

CarlosYT: Of course, I'm not sure if it's from Carol because I couldn't see their face actually, so just read it.

Whitty: Okay..?

Whitty: Oh, please get out of my room because I need to read it in private.

CarlosYT: Okay, let me leave, see ya!

Once CarlosYT left, Whitty opened the love letter and it read:

"Yo, I have met you ever since. I just wanted to tell you about something extremely
crazy that came into my mind, and the crazy thing is...
I have developed feelings for you and I'm not sure how to put it into...
But I feel like I actually love you that Carol does...
Just one more time, I love you for all you did."
-Hex

Whitty started to blush a lot and tried not to explode like he did whenever Carol isn't around him

Whitty: (Did he go crazy?!)

Whitty: (Oh whatever, maybe I should meet him...)

When Whitty arrived at the park...

Hex: [Blushing] (Here he comes...)

Whitty: So you're the one who sent me the love letter?

Hex: Yep, I did send you that letter, I just wanted to tell you how much I love you!

While Whitty and Hex were talking, Carol saw them flirt with each other.

Carol: [Whispering] Suspicious...

Carol: [Whispering] Let me send it to the network...

Carol leaves as if she wasn't suspicious and luckily she doesn't get spotted by either Hex or Whitty.

This cycle kept repeating but there was always random people until that day...

The promised day... ( December 25, 2024)

Wedding Chapel

The ones who appeared in the wedding was the entire group, Girlfriend's parents, Senpai, Monika, and some other mod characters.

???: There he comes!

The wedding door opens and they see Whitty in a wedding costume walking towards Hex.

Priest: Do you take Whitty, as your beloved wife?

Hex: I do.

Priest: And Whitty, do you take Hex as your beloved husband?

Whitty: I do as well.

Priest: May the groom and bride kiss each other.

Whitty and Hex started to kiss each other as told.

After they kissed each other, Whitty threw bombs at the guests and the priest. But everyone except Whitty and Hex dies.

They were married happily ever after.

The end.

Weird story 5/10