Chapter 58 - Back to Main District

Original Release: November 29, 2021

Chapter 57 Recap: The group rushes to where the stage lights head, only to see eight steampunk bicycles, however, only The Boyfriend, The Girlfriend, Carol, Hex, Mashiro, Neon, CarlosYT and Aak could only go

Chapter 57 Recap: The group rushes to where the stage lights head, only to see eight steampunk bicycles, however, only The Boyfriend, The Girlfriend, Carol, Hex, Mashiro, Neon, CarlosYT and Aak could only go. They find a floating stage and posters of Raise A Suilen and three Xs in three members of the posters. The selected ones rush towards the audience room but the room closes since there were too much people, so they took the stage room only to see LAYER and PAREO to be the only two people performing.... For some odd reason, the selected ones starting losing and LAYER starts to wonder why, and leading to Raise A Suilen winning the concert. LAYER heads back to the dressing room to dress back to her normal clothes, but some guy enters asking her who were those people. After that, the selected return and tell what happened, leaving the others in shocked emotion.

Chapter 58 - Back to Main District

Renri: Oh, you're back?

Kaito: How did it go?

CarlosYT: LAYER won...

Everyone but the selected ones: *gasp*

Mistrare: [Questions the selected ones] What happened?

Aak: I don't know...? It suddenly felt like we started losing someone-

Aak starts to realize something...

Aak: [Realization] It seems that we're being stalked by two people, I know one very well, and the other one, CarlosYT knows very well.

CarlosYT: (W-Who is he referring to...? Am I drawing a complete blank space...?)

Ewella: Well, I found a cafe, and it turns out there is a idol in there.

Boyfriend: [Sigh] Well, at least that can calm those down from that loss...

The group walks down and a conversation starts between multiple people.

???: Did we lose him?

???: I think so, 90...

90: But I wonder what happened to those two...