Chapter 29 - Holy Church Refuge

Creator: Hey, this chapter contains Minor spoilers for Chapter 28, AdventNeon. So please read that chapter if you haven't. (And Spoilers for Mid Fight Masses, so play that mod to not be spoiled.)

Chapter 28 Recap: The group gets sucked into an arcade machine, in which they enter to a place known as Central District, where they meet a soon to be team member with the sword resonating so strongly, Neon

Chapter 28 Recap: The group gets sucked into an arcade machine, in which they enter to a place known as Central District, where they meet a soon to be team member with the sword resonating so strongly, Neon. The group rap battles Neon, but all the rap battling charges Neon's Resonance causing him to go into his Maximum form. After they rap battled him in his maximum form, Central District started to shake as if an earthquake occurred and failed to make him a member of the group, but were able to get Mistrare to join the group.

Chapter 29 - Holy Church Refuge

CarlosYT: We're out of the machine, let's go to that church now.

Mistrare: You mean Gewuerz Church HQ?

AprilYT: It's a different one, and we need to get that holy book to enter the vanilla kingdom. We have the Dolphin's flower, so we need the holy book, and a robot that joined the basketball team.

Mistrare: Ah okay, I shall join and help you find it!

Girlfriend: Alright, let's go and find the book!

The group started to run to the church until they found two people chasing them

Edgar: There they are!

AprilYT: WHO IS THAT?!

CarlosYT: It's Edgar-

Piper: Leave this shot to me.

Boyfriend: And Piper.

Ewella: It seems Piper is targeting Mistrare!

Mistrare: [Shocked] For real?

Hajime: We're almost out off the metropolis area! I see the church over there!

Heidi: Nice observation, we are- Len and Renri?!

The group stopped running after they saw Len and Renri outside of the church.

Len: Heyo, have you forgotten us-

Len: Who are those two?

Mistrare: I am Mistrare, nice to meet you.

Ewella: And I'm Ewella (Ywera in Japanese).

Renri: Okay, cool. The one next to me is Len, while I'm Renri.

When Renri said her name, it sent Ewella and Mistrare stuck to her mind.