16

Ni-ki's classes were done.. And he remember what Haruto told him... Ni-ki needs to walk Hayami home... Of course, as her friend, he also wants her to be safe .. Its kinda dark because its almost Winter.. Longer nights than days.. How unlucky that he cant spend his birthday with Lea right?

"Lets go Hayami.." Ni-ki said while getting Hayami's bag.. "No, I can hold my bag.. its not that heavy.." She said.. "Its not heavy, that's why I want to hold it for you" He argued.. "Aish, please.. stop making me fall for you everytime.." Hayami whispered.. But she's sure that Ni-ki heard it.. "Here" Ni-ki let Hayami to hold his bag.. Ofc, why would Ni-ki like Hayami to fall even more if He wouldnt catch her?

While walking, Hayami heard Ni-ki's stomach growl.. She just giggled at it... "Why?" Ni-ki asked.. "Lets go in.. were here, I know youre hungry" She chuckled... dragging the Boy inside her house.. "Just sat there.. I'll make some Kimchi fried rice, dont try to escape.. I will pour my effort onto it" Hayami said.. Making Ni-ki nod.. While Ni-ki is sitting on the couch.. she noticed her photos in a frame.. Its in Japan.. Well, He can admit that he misses Japan.. He would like to go there.. but.. Japan always make him remember those bad days with his parents.. While thinking about Japan.. "I wonder if Konon is still okay" Ni-ki whispered to himself.. He also missed his Sister.. who wouldn't miss their siblings right?

After a few moments of cooking.. The food is ready, Hayami served in on a white bowl.. "Ni-ki kunn... the food is ready.." She said.. Ni-ki walked closer to the food.. He sat the opposite side with Hayami.. He takes a spoonful.. "Wow, its great.." Ni-ki said.. "Thank you" Hayami replied..

Back then, he remembers how Lea tried to cook for him.. She really tries her best for Ni-ki.. But, Ni-ki regrets it so much that he didnt confess to Lea from the start.. If he only spend more time with her as her boyfriend..

"Thinking about Lea?" Hayami asked and chuckled.. "Im sure that Lea is a good cook too ." She continued.. "Yes she is.." "Btw, your birthday is coming.. how do you want to spend it?" Hayami asked.. "I dont know.. I think I'll spend my birthday alone... or.. anything else.. " Ni-ki said.. "What about, You'll spend your birthday with me?" Hayami recommended.. "Sure.. Why not?" Ni-ki said.. "Okay, your done now.. I think you should go home, its kinda late.. " Hayami said.. "Thank you Hayami!!" Ni-ki waved goodbye.. "Good nightt"

~

Night in Korea, Morning in States.. Ms. Kang was peacefully sleeping, while she heard something... Is it Lea's voice? "Ni-ki.. dont.. l-leave me" A familiar voice said while catching her breathe.. "Lea.. are you okay?? Lea.." Ms. Kang said while shaking Lea carefully... After a few minutes.. Ms. Kang decided to call her doctor.... She wants to make sure that Lea is safe..

After 10 minutes.. Her doctor is here.. "Doc, she spoke earlier.." Ms. Kang explained.. "She's woking up.. soon.." The doctor explained... "The tumor on her brain was magically getting smaller and smaller.." The doctor continued.. "Thank you doc for doing your best for her.. " Ms. Kang said.. She treated Lea as her own child since Lea's parents died.. Ms. Kang decided to cook food for the doctor... since he's hungry.. The doctor is checking Lea.. He noticed that the tumor will be gone soon..

When the food is ready.. The doctor is eating while Ms. Kang is cleaning the kitchen.. Until.. "Ms. Kang! Lea is awake!" The doctor said making Ms. Kang cry in happiness.. "Wait let me check her first" The doctor said.. stopping Ms. Kang from hugging Lea.. "Everything's normal" (Honestly, I dont know if Im writing the cancer stuffs right coz Im not a doctor.. Just understand it pleasee..) "Ms. K-kang.. where's Ni-ki?" Lea asked.. "Dont think about him too much.. just rest.. Clear your mind.. " Ms Kang said..

Ms. Kang contacted Mr. Yoo, his boyfriend.. Because Lea is awake.. Based on the plan, after Lea woke up.. She needs to ready her documents for school.. Ms. Kang followed it well..

"Ms. Kang, please tell me what happened? Why am I still alive? Did Niki visited me?--- Where am I?" Lea asked.. she noticed that she's in an unfamiliar place.. "Youre in states.. Im sorry Lea, but.. its your parents' plans.."

~

While Ni-ki is walking back home.. He didnt notice that there is a beeping sound behind him.. Until he snapped out.. and saw a car hitting him.. Ni-ki got hit, lying on the cold ground..blood around him..Tears falling down.. Thinking about Lea.
__________

<WORD COUNT: 816>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>