Club Romance ~ T.H

I am so excited. It's my first day on set. I can't believe that I got the main part for the new film. And now I'll meet him the first time. My heart is racing and the he comes into the room where I am sitting.

"Hey I'm Tom", he gives me a hug. "Nice to meet you I'm y/n". He smiles at me. You wanna go to the club with me? I'm on my way". I nod. "Yeah sure" I take my purse. Luckily I am wearing a black short Dress. That's perfect for a club. "Then come".

He grabs my Hand and pulls me to his car. "I think we will have a lot of fun together" He says and smiles at me. "Yes I think so too", I smile back.

After we arrived in the club he goes to the bar and gets some Drinks. "Here I hope a Cocktail is okay". I nod. "Thank you" After a few Drinks more we are both drunk and Dance together. He pulls me Closer and whispers "What are you doing with me? I only think About to fuck you" I chock on my drink. Ok he was definitely drunk. But I am lying when I say that I don't feel the same way. He's an attractive Young men.

"What a pitty that we don't have a room for ourselves" I whisper. "Oh we can Change that" he whispers back and pulls me away from the crowd into a Little room. He presses me against the wall and starts kissing me passionately. His Hands grap my hips and pull me Closer. I wrap my arms around his neck. I feel how his Hands go down my legs and my breath goes heavier while he slowly Lifts my Dress.

I take off his Shirt and slowly go down his Abs to his trousers. I open them and feel his dick. It's already hard. I put down his pants and give him a handjob. He moans quitely and I smirk. "You like that?".
Oh my God did I really just say that?

He pushes me against the wall. "Yes and now it's my turn but be a good Girl and dont be too loud" he whispers.

My breath hitches and he takes off my Dress and opens my Bra. He kisses down my neck and my leg and when I feel his wet tongue the first time I bite into my Hand, trying not to moan loud. My legs feel like jelly and they start so shake. Why is he so good in doing this?

After he finishes he kisses me again hard and I taste myself on his lips. Then he Looks in my eyes "Are you Ready Darling? he asks and I nod. He puts his a condom over his already harden erection and slowly puts his tip between my folds. After I got adjust to his size he starts moving and I moan quietly. It feels so fucking good.

He goes faster and faster and my breath goes more heavier. I moan again. He starts kissing me again, while he pounds inside me.

"Fuck I'm about to cum" he quietly moans in my ear and I nod, signaling him that I'm also about to cum. After he finishes he Looks at me and smirk. "I hope you can walk to the car. But dont't think I'm done with you I. am. not. But I think ist more comfortable at my place then here".

We put on our clothes and walk to his car. While he drives home he lays his Hand on my thigh and slowly moves up. I try not to breath loudly so he doesn't know what he is doing to me with this move. After we arrive at his place he pulls me inside and starts to kiss me again. He presses me against the wall and take of my Dress while he kisses me down my neck.

He Lifts me up on a table and opens my bra. I take off his Shirt too and put my Hand on his Abs. He pulls my hair so that my head goes back and he kisses my neck and leaves marks all over it. I quietly moan. He puts one Hand on my hips and pulls me Closer so that I can feel his dick pressing through his trousers on my sweet spot. It's hard again and I slowly move a Little bit so that he moans too.

Horny motherfucker.

"You are driving me crazy", he whispers with a Deep voice. I smirk at him. "I know".

You push him back and run upstairs, He follows you and catches you before you can close the door. You laugh while he puts you on his shoulder. I think you Need a Little lesson, why you shouldn't run away from me. He goes to a big bed and throw me softly on it. Then he turns off the light so that I can't see anything. Suddenly I feel his Hands on my legs who slowly goes up to my already wet pussy. He puts 2 finger in it and I moan loudly. He starts pimping in and out while teasing my clit. I grab his hair and pull him closer.

After he finishes  you are laying on the bed and breath heavily. Holy shit. How did this happen? A few Hours ago I was so nervous to meet Tom Holland and now I had sey with him. WTF. I hope it won't be embarrassing when we start filming. This is my Chance to become an famous actress and I won't ruin it only because I had Sex with him. But wait. Where did he go? I can't see anything in this room. But I don't care. I close my eyes and put the blanket over me, close my eyes and fall asleep. The last thing I feel is Tom who cuddles up to me.

1. I'm sorry for my bad English hahaha

2. Fot those who are not from Tik Tok...Because half of my Storys got banned I'll write them here.

3. Holy shit this took so Long to copy the Story wtf

4. For everyone who is knew here... Keep going the storys will get better I promise haha

Marvel Smut One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें