The Afterparty T.H Pt.3

Because a lot of you wanted a Part 3

Sorry if there are more spelling mistakes than normal I'm a bit drunk so yeaht but hope it's smuttyy enough for you otherwise...idk and idc have fun byee (btw I start writing this at midnight lmao lets see How Long I take)

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm dancing with Scarlett, Lizzy and a few others from the cast on the dancing Floor. I haven't had that much fun for a Long time. And the thought About later is exciting me even more. It's already midnight and my feet start to hurt from dancing in high heels.

I haven't seen Tom since we seperate after our Little hot session in the room.

I slowly walk to the bar and sit down on a Chair to calm down a bit.

"You wanna leave Darling?" a voice next to me says.

I look up and see To Standing next to me.

"Sure I think I can't walk probably anymore." I answer and he chuckles.

"You won't be able to walk the next days" he answers with a smile and I roll my eyes.

"Seriously Tom this is soo old".

We both laugh and he gives me his Hand.

"I know i know now let's go. We have to grab our stuff first and I'll call my Driver." he says and we go to our Rooms to grab our stuff.

After that we get into the Limousine and the Driver drives us to Tom'S Apartment. I've been here Before many times.

I mean actually we were best Friends...until today.

Now i don't know what we are.

I finally get out of my high heels and sigh in reliefe.

I put my stuff on the table in the kitchen and fill myself a glass with water.

Suddenly I'm not tired anymore and I walk into Tom's sleeping room.

He has a large bed and a big closet in it as well as a Bureau.

I open his closet an take out an oversized T-shirt.

In this Moment I can hear the shower and slowly walk to the door of the bathroom.

I open the door and see Tom Standing under the shower.

I step out of my Dress and quietly open the shower door.

He turns around and focuses me.

The water is dropping on our heads and running down our bodies.

I slowly move my Hands Forward and place them on his abs.

He watches my Hand sliding down his belly and softly stroke his shaft.

He lets out a moan and places his head in the crook of my neck While his Hands start to massage my breast.

I start to stroke him harder till he becomes a moaning mess.

Soon after this he Releases over my Hand and I watch him Deep into his eyes While I put y finger with his cum into my mouth.

Luckily most of it got washed up by the rain but I wanted to impress him.

And it worked.

His eyes gets widen and he inhales sharply.

"You are driving me fucking crazy" he groans and presses his lips against mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer till every Inch of our Body is Pressing against each others.

He turns off the water, Lifts me up and carries me out of the shower. Then he wraps a towel around my Body and rubs me dry. Then he Lifts me up again, connects our lips and carries me to his bed.

He softly places me on the Sheets and starts to kiss down my belly. He spreads my legs and watches me into my eyes While he starts to eat me out again and stucks his tongue as Deep into me as possible.

I arch my back from the Sheets and let out a moan While i put my fingers into his curly, wet hair and pull him closer.

He wraps his Hands around my thighs and Keep my in place While I become a moaning mess under him.

"Fu-ck I'm cuuming" I whine and doesn't stop.

The orgasm which was building up the last minutes rolls over me with a last move of his tongue.

I gasp for air and Tom lays down next to me.

He wraps his arms around me and put the blanket over our naked Bodys.

"I should have done this earlier. I love your since the first time we met" he whispers and gives me a Little kiss on my neck.

I turn around and look him into his eyes.

"Me too. Zendaya Always told me How good we would look together but I never listened to her Because I didn't want to ruin anything." I whisper and he a cute Little smile appears on his face.

"Well but at least we know it now" he answers and softly kisses me.

We cuddle up together and soon fall asleep.

His arms around my Body and my head on his shoulder.

Well this was part 3 and I think the last part...hope you liked it ( oh and it's 1 am now so 1 hour for this lmao)