In Love with a God ~Loki

I know that this is actually a smut book About Tom Holland and his Characters but I really wanna write a smut one shot with Loki hope you can forgive me and it would be nice if you read it :) Oh and I'm sorry for my English pls don't get Anger attacks xD

"Meet my brother Loki. Loki this is y/n", Thor introduces us.

"Hey", you answer and give him a Little smile but he just starres at you with his green eyes.

"Don't be rude brother", Thor says and gives him a Little hit on his arm.

"I'm not rude but Mitgardians are under my Niveau", he answers and Looks me up and down.

Excuse me?

That's not nice you Little piece of.. a very handsome stop piece of shit!!!

A Little smile appears on his face but he instantly go back to a disgust face after he notice that you stared at him.

Wait did he.. did he read my mind?

"Oh and be careful what you think around him he can read your mind" Thor says and you sigh.

"Couldn't you have said it a few minutes earlier Thor?" you whine and he laughs.

"Why did you think something he shouldn't know?", he asks and you just roll your eyes.

"not your Business Thor but what ever I'll make myself something to eat see you" and with this you turn around and walk out of the room While you swing your hips a bit more than usual.

You make yourself a Sandwich and walk upstairs to your room, throw yourself on your bed and switch on the TV.

After you finish your movie you walk into your bathroom to take a shower.

While the hot water Drops on your face your thoughts go back to the God of mischief. He's really handsome to be honest with his Long, black hair and this green eyes.

You step out of the shower, wrap a towel around your Body and walk back into your room to Change into some comfy clothes.

Suddenly you hear something and turn around.

Loki ist leaning against your wall and Looks at you.

"Wha... what the fuck are you doing in here Loki?" you ask a bit Angry.

"Well I want some fun and I think you too because of the Things you thought under the shower" he says and a grin appears on his face.

"What no I don't want" you stotter but Suddenly he stands Right in front of you within a second and you step backwards, till your back hits the wall.

He puts his Hands above your head and lean Forwards.

"You sure pet?" he asks with a Husky voice.

What the fuck?

Did he just call me pet?

Do I look like a fucking dog or what.

He chuckles.

"No not like a dog more like an attractiv Young women I want to fuck the shit out of till she's begging for more" he answers and your breath stocks.

Okay but that was kinda way hot.

He smirks.

And the last time you had sex was months ago so why not having sex with a hot God? How often do you have the Chance to have sex with a god? Okay Thor wants something from you too but you don't like him this way.

Loki chuckles again.

"Poor Thor when he finds out that I did what he wants to do so bad since he met you", he say and you can feel his warm breath on your face.