On a Mission ~ Thor

A/N:  some of you asked for a Thor one here is a short one :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

His strong body over me, touching mine, leaving marks all over my body while he thrusts inside me without mercy but still checking up on me if I am okay with it. The sweat on his forehead while he pushes us both over the edge and whispers...

Y/n are you even listening?“ Ton asks and snips with his fingers in front of your face.

“Oh sorry no I didn't“ you mumble and your cheeks become red.

“God what's on your mind again?  Don't say you had sex fantasies while we are discussing our plan?“ he asks and laughes. “Wanda would you be so kind and tell us what she's thinking about?“ he asks the red head and she looks at you.

Fuck.

Chicken

Sandwich

Strong Arm...chairs

Blue eye..Fuck concentration

But his arms when he lifts the axe....

Wanda looks at you with a look that tells you that you messed it up completely.

“And?“ Tony asks and wanda turns around.

Please don't be a bitch...

“Oh she's just hungry that's why she has drifted away. She tought about making herself a sandwich“ she says and winks at you without anyone noticing.

Thanks God.

“Yeah I haven't eaten something since breakfast“ you say and everyone looks at you in disbeliefe.

“Its 11 a.m. We ate breakfast 2 hours ago and you ate enough for the whole day“ Clint says and you chuckle.

“Yeah...I am always hungry“ you answer and look at Thor who is trying to hide a smile.

“You can eat something later now concentrate“ Tony orders and we continue planning our mission. “Okay so we split into duos. Nat and Clint, Wanda and Bruce, Thor and y/n and Cap and I. You have to be careful and quiet. No one should see you“ Tony explains and we nod.

We are going to break into HYDRA and it will be more than dangerous when they find us.

We get ready for our missions.

You are part of the Avenger because you can control the shadows. Pretty cool to be honest. You've always loved the darkness.

You walk over to Thor who is playing with his axe.

“Ready for the mission M'lady?“ he asks with a smile and you nod. “Of course I am always ready to kick some badass people in their ass“ You reply and he chuckles.

“You know that it's the goal that they don't know that we are actually there?“ he asks and you sigh. “ I know but I would rather kick some asses“ you laugh.

We get into the jet and fly to the point from where we will go by foot to the building.

We both don't say a lot but you admire his body with your eyes when he's walking in front of you.

What he could do with his arm....“You know that I know that you are starring at me?“ he asks and you flinch. “Oh euh no I am not“ you whisper back. He presses you against the next tree “Sure thats why your cheeks are red again exactly like during the meeting. Sure you thought about...sandwiches?“ he whispers into your ear and his warm breath sends shivers down your body while you feel the tree in your back.