The Afterparty ~T.H Pt.1

(The suit tom wears)

I'm so excited.

Today is the premier of Avenger Endgame.

And I -y/n y/l/n- have to get Ready for it now Because I played Wanda the last years.

It was an fantastic experience to be part of the Avenger cast and the last years were really funny.

I'm 22 like Tom Holland who Plays Spiderman. All the others are way older but that's okay.

Someone has to be the youngest.

My Stylist shows me the Dress we chose a few days ago.

It's red and I absolutely love it.

My Limousine will arrive in About 2 Hours so I have to get Ready with my make-up and all this stuff.

"Okay at first we will do your make-up, then you will go to the toilet Before you put on your Dress. You can't go afterwards understand?" she asks and I nod.

Holy shit I hope I will survive the evening.

My Stylist -Kelly- starts to put on my make-up and styles my hair. After an hour she is done and I look into the Mirror.

"Oh..WOW that Looks fantastic Great Job Kelly" I say and starr at myself in the mirror I look like a different Person.

"Okay and now go to the toilet Before we put on your Dress. You car will be here in an hour to pick you up" she says and I run to the bathroom.

After I'm done she helps me to get into the the Dress and after everythings fits perfectly I look into the Mirror again.

(U can choose another dress as well if you want:))

"You look literally stunning y/n" Kelly says and I smile at her.

"Only Because of you thank you so so much" I answer and hug her.

"It's my pleasure y/n" she answers and hugs me back.

About 20 minutes later my Limousine arrives and drives me to the place where the premiere will take place.

As soon as I step out of the car -not without the help of the Driver Because my Dress is really big- the fans start to scream and the paparazzis start to take Pictures.

I smile and wave at them.

While I slowly walk to the entrance I sign a few Cards and take some Pictures with my fans.

While I sign another Card I hear someone clean his throut behinde me.

I turn around and see Tom Holland in a red suit.

"Omg Tom Heyy How are you?" I ask and hug him.

"I'm fine. Looks like we wear matching Outfits...what About you?" he answers and smiles at me.