The Shower ~T.H

don't Forget that English isn't my first Language *_*

"Hey Darling I'm home again!!", Tom yells into the big house.

You run downstairs and jump into his arms.

"Omg finally you're home I missed you so much!!" you say and hug him tightly.

"I missed you too Babe. The last weeks were very exhausting so It's nice to be home again." he smiles at you and then put his lips on yours.

You start to make out and you wrap your legs around his Taille.

"I really Need a shower", he says and Looks at you.

"You wanna join?" he asks and you nod with a laugh.

He carries you upstairs and walks into the bathroom.

"Wait I will light some candles so we have at least a bit light. That's more romantic." you say.

You both take off you clothes and go into the shower.

While the water Drops on your head, Tom starts kissing your neck and moves his Hands over your Body.

He sucks on your Skin and you know that there will be a Hickey later.

You turn around and look into his face.

He smiles at you While his messy, wet, Brown hair falls into his face.

You pull him Closer and kiss him passionately.

He grabs your ass and presses you against the wall.

His fingers runs down your Body and get into your Area.

You moan and lay your head on his shoulder.

"Hmm I think you missed this too didn't you", he asks and goes faster.

"y--e--ah de-finitelyy", you stotter.

A Little moan leds out your mouth and your legs begin to shake.

"Come for me Babygirl", he whispers and you instantly come and he Helds you before you can fall to the Ground because your legs are shaking as fuck.

"that was..." you begin but he Interrupts you and finish your sentence "the best orgasm you ever had? Because I'm so talented? Yeah i know that babe" he smiles.

"You are so in love with yourself" you answer and laugh.

"But yeah that's what i wanted to say."

You run your fingers down his abs and his breath gets harder.

"Now let me Show you how good I AM." you smirk and get down on your knees.

~after you finish~

"That was..." he Begins but you interrup him as well. "The best orgasm you ever had? Because I'm so talented ? I already know that Babe" you laugh and he smirks.

"That's why I love you, you conter my own Statements." he gives you a passionate kiss.

You get out of the shower, dry yourself with a soft towel and walk into your bedroom.

He grabs your hips from behind and pushes you softly onto the bed.

"I'm not Ready with you Darling." he says and start kissing your thigh up.

He starts licking your area and you quietly moan.

Your second orgasm hits you and you lay on the bed While you try to catch breath again.

He lays down next to you and hugs you tightly so that your Body gets pressed against his.

He gives a soft kiss on you cheek.

"I think we should do this more often.", he whispers and you nod.

"Yes we definitely should", you answer exhausted and fall asleep While you cuddle with Tom. He puts the blanket over your Bodys and falls asleep too.

Sorry if there are any mistakes in it ._.