100k Special

Okay so first of all...

Thank you so much for 100k views THIS IS AMAZING!!!

When i first started to write this smut one shots it was only bc all the spicy parts got banned on TikTok so I copied them into Wattpad but i kept going and I think everyone noticed that my Writing Style changed a lot during the chapters haha.

This story is about Tom (most of you voted for him but don't worry ey I will write smut about the others as well) and it's a Mafia story (kinda wanna write a whole mafia book lol) and its extra long and verry smuttty so have fun and write you opinions into the comments and don't forget to vote!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

I only wanted to see the bunnies the man told me he has some in his van and now I am standing inside a big
Building in a very nice dress while people are dancing around, kidnapped my the Mafia.

I am joking.

I didn't got kidnapped by the Mafia.

I'm a Part of the Mafia.

Or better...I'm the girlfriend from the leader of the biggest mafia in the world.

Weird flex i know.

So I am here on the biggest event in the year. The big dance where all the rich families from our mafia come here and we dance and talk and eat the whole night.

It's pretty cool but nevertheless i wear   a dagger under my dress, fixed on my leg.

You never know what will happen.

Suddenly I feel a hand wrapping around my waist.

“You look literally stunning Darling“ a husky voice whispers into my ear.

I turn around and smile at my boyfriend who is wearing a black suit.

“Thanks babe you look pretty hot too“ I answer and he grins.

“Wanna dance pretty girl?“ he asks and gives me his hand.

“Of course“ I answer and he pulls me onto the dancing floor and we start to dance through the pairs. He swings me around and i laugh. The he pulls me back until I get pressed against his chest. His arm is wrapped around my taille and his other hand is holding mine while we dance.

After half an hour later we stop and Tom goes to the bar to grab some drinks. The building we are in is very big and old. It's like in these movies where the rich persons have a party in the 17th century.

Tom comes back and hands me the cold drink and we sit down on the two chairs like king and queen.

I mean he is the leader so...

His hand is laying on my knee and even i can' feel iz probably because of the dress it's driving me crazy.

I can feel the cool metal of the dagger on my hot skin.

I don't know why I chose a dagger instead of a Pistole but i like it more.

I look around and see a guy who is looking around and slowly coming towards us.

His hand is near his jackett and during a quick moment i can see a pistol.

He quickly looks at Tom who is distracted by a men who is talking to him.

My hand slowly goes down to my leg and i take the dagger into my hand without anyone noticing.

I don't wanna flex -okay actually i want- i am one of the best in throwing knives.