The Afterparty T.H Pt.2

Here's Part 2 with a lot of smuuttttt hope you'll enjoy it

Btw I changed the Name of the Storys so yeah don't wonder

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tom kicks the door with his foot so she is closed While he kisses me with his Hands on my face.

He softly bites into my Bottom lip and smiles at me.

"I wanted to do that for so Long" he whispers with a Husky voice and his eyes get darken and filled with lust.

"Me too" I moan softly While he starts to kiss my neck again but this time more passionately. He propably leaves marks all over it but I don't care at all.

His Hands are all over my Body, slowly going up my thighs and under my short Dress.

"I wanna rip this Dress off your Body Right now and see what's under it" he groals and a gasp escapes my lips.

"Then do it" I answer and look him Deep into his eyes.

He opens the Zipper on my back and let the Dress fall to the Ground.

"Wow you are Beautiful don't let you ever tell something else" he says While his look gets over my Body.

I only wear a slip and no bra and he slowly Lifts his Hand and takes my breast into one of his Hands. His thumb goes over my nipple and sends shiver down my Body. He leans Forwards and takes it into his mouth and I press my thighs together While lean my head backwards and try not to moan While he swirls his tongue around my nipple.

In the meantime he massages my other breast While my Hands rest on his strong arms.

He switches and another moan escapes my lips.

"Isn't it a bit unfair that you still wear all your clothes?" I ask and he chuckles.

"Then take them off Darling" he challenges me and I start to unbottom his Jacket and Shirt. After I pulled the both over his and I let my fingers Trail down his Abs to his trousers and unbottem them as well.

Now he only wears Boxers and I can already say that he's big and a bit hard.

"Now I am happy" I grin and as an answer he presses me against the wall behind me and Pins my arms over my head.

"Well let me make you more than happy, I can see that you are already dripping the way you press together your thighs" he teases me and my cheeks become red.

He slowly goes on his knees and pulls down my slip.

"Well I was Right" he says and softly Blows against my already wet pussy.

He spreads my legs and lays one over his shoulder. He slowly starts to kiss up my thigh till he reach my clit and softly sucks on it and a moan escapes my lips again.

He starts to eat me out and Slips 2 fingers inside me. I put my fingers into his curls and press him deeper between my legs. He chuckles and sends vibrations through my clit.

My legs begin to shake more with every Moment till i can feel my orgasm Building up.

"I..I-m gonn-aa cum" I moan and he goes on.

"Then cum Darling" he says and with one last move of his fingers I cum all over his mouth. He cleans up as good as possible and stands up.

He wraps his arms around my Taille and Lifts me up in braidmaide style and carries me to the big Couch which is Standing in the left Corner of the room.

"You taste fantastic Darling" he says and kisses me deeply so I taste myself on his tongue.

He places me on the Couch and slides down his Boxers and my eyes widen by his huge member.

"Don't look so shoked" he chuckles and I smile.

"I wasn't expecting you to be so big" I answer and give him a dirty look where we both have to laugh. I take it as a compliment" he says and Comes over me.

"Do you want to use a condom? I am to 100% clean and I take birth Control" I ask and he nods. "I'm clear too so we don't have to if you don't want." he says and I shake my head in Agreement.

He places himself in front of my entrance and slowly pulls inside so that I can get used to his seize.

"Fuck you are so tight" he moans While he slowly pulls out again.

I grab my nails into his shoulders and wrap my legs around his waist.

He slowly Speeds up While he places his head in the crook of my neck.

The room is filled with moans and loud breathing but luckily the Music is loud enough so that no one can hear us.

Would be embarrasing If everybody would stand in front of the door. I hope it's closed up-

Tom turns me around so that I'm on my Hands and knees and slams himself deeper into me than Before.

I moan loudly and can feel a new orgasm Building up.

This Boy is just perfect.

"I'm close" I moan and I can feel that he's close too.

"Me too" I says and after a few thrusts more he Releases inside me and helps me to ride out my orgasm too.

We both collapse onto the Couch and try to catch breath again.

"I definitely didn't think that the premier will end like this" I say after a few minutes of silence.

"Me neither but I'm glad it turned out like this" Tom answers and wraps an arm around me.

I lay my head onto his chest and smile.

"You wanna come to my house after this?" he asks and I nod.

"Sure I would love to" I say and give him a kiss.

"I think we should go back to the others" he says after a While and I nod.

We out on our clothes again and try to fix our hair.

While he opens the door and I step out of the room without anyone noticing he whispers "And later we will go on with Round 2" into my ear and my breath stocks.

I wink at him and leave him behind to search Scar and my other Friends.

Yes.

Later we will go on with round 2 but first I will enjoy the Afterparty.

Let me know if you want a Part 3 or a new Story with someone else.

Btw I posted a new post on Insta hanna_h2809... would be nice If you'll check it out lol