200k Special

Hello my friends I'm baaack for a 200k special.

It's absolutely incredible how many reads this book has especially because I started it as a joke and to be honest... The first Storys were veryyy bad.
So I am proud when you read all the storys till now.

This one will be with Andrew Garfield as Spiderman.

I hope you will enjoy it!

It was requested by Rithyakavg
---------------------------------------------------------

As I walked through the city I heard the sound of sirens.

I turned around to see an ambulance driving through the street behind me.

Looks like something bad happened. I guess Spiderman is also there.

My little Spidey.

I smile.

Suddenly I felt a strange feeling.
I shake my head and turn back around to walk home as I run into someone.

Someone grabbed my arm and pushed me against the next wall.

"Ahh-" I tried to scream but soft lips met mine and muffled my scream.

I pushed the person away only to see Andrew laughing at me.

"Hey Babe" he said with a little smile and pressed me back against the wall.

"Hey Spidey. I thought you were with the Injured people - I saw an ambulance a few minutes ago." I answered and went through his hair.

"Which ambulance? Everything is all right?" he answered a bit curious.

"But-" I wanted to say before Andrew got thrown away, wrapped in spider webs."

" What the fuck-" I yelled.

"Go away from the lady" a person in a suit said.

"But- WHY DO YOU WEAR A SPIDERMAN SUIT", I gasp.

"Ehm- I'm Spiderman... Hi" the person says.

"SHUT UP I AM SPIDERMAN" Andrew yells. He has managed to get free from the webs.

"Bu- you look like me just with another suit-" the Spiderman in front of me says while he points with his finger at Andrew.

"Does Mr. Stark know about you?" he asks.

"Who is Mr. Stark?" Andrew asks.

"Mr - YOU DON'T KNOW MR. Stark" he almost screamed.

"I'M STILL HERE... HELLO? AT FIRST YOU PUSHED ANDREW AWAY, THEN YOU LOOK LIKE HIM AND THAN YOU TALK ABOUT SOMEONE WE NEVER HEARD ABOUT" I yelled at the other spider and boxed him against the arm.

He flinched and I looked at him in surprise.

Andrew always stops me because of his spider senses.

"Don't you have spider senses?" I ask and he tilts his head.

"euh- yeah anyways I have to tell Mr. Stark that there is another Spiderman-and - did he do anything to you mylady?" he asked me and I shake my head.

"No absolutely not" I said with a smile.

"Oh-okay okay then I will go now. Good night mylady" he says and shoots his spider webs.

He sounds like Adrien.

Andrew comes towards me and hugs me

"What a strange little guy" he says. "I wonder where he came from. He can do the same things like me-.

" Let's think about that tomorrow. Sooo you are free tonight? "I ask and smile at him.

"Mhm" he humms before he kisses me. "Let's go home honey" he whispers. I wrap my arms around him and he jumps into the air.

A few minutes later we land in my room through my balcony.

I pull Andrew closer and kiss him. He wrappes his arm around my waist and pulls me against his chest.

"Mhm I think your suit is a bit... Disturbing" I mumble and he giggles.

Well then I think I should get rid of it shouldn't I? " he whispers into my ear and presses the button to open his suit.

" But now you have too much on" he says and slowly pulls up my shirt.

His hands slowly move over my bare chest while he kisses my neck.

He slowly pushes me back till me legs hit the bed and slowly lays me down.

"You're the most gorgeous person I've ever seen" he whispers into my ear while he places kisses down my belly.

"And you are the sexiest spider I've ever seen" I hum in response and he giggles.

"Let me show you that spiders can be nice too" he says before he lifts up my skirt and slowly pushes a finger inside me.

A small moan escapes my lips while he adds another one.

He replaces his hand with his mouth and I put my hands in his hair while he works magic with his tongue.

I am already soaking so he places his dick in front of my entrance and slowly enters me.

I lay my head back while my body experiences the best eeling ever.

I am still surprised that the friendly Spiderman from the neighborhood chose me as his girlfriend.

But I can see the love for me in his eyes with every thrust.
He's just the sweetest person I've ever met.

"You're mine forever"

I whisper and his thrusts become harder while we both moan.

With a last trust we come together and he gives me a sweet kiss.

"I will always be yours" he whispers.

After he cleaned me up I wrap my arms around him and we cuddle under the blanket.

The cuddle time after sex is almost as nice as the sex itself.

"Tomorrow you have to find the other Spiderman" I say and he nods before he throws me around and starts to tickle me.

"Why is the other Spiderman on your mind. Am I not enough?" he jokes while I try to escape.

"YES you are PLEASSE let me go" I laugh and he hugs me closely.

"That was the right answer babe" he hums and we both laugh.

Before I fall asleep I remember the strange feeling I had right before the other Spiderman appeared.

Does it have to do something with it?

And what's actually his name?

Before I can think more about it, Andrew pulls me closer and because of his heat I soon fall asleep.

A/n
Don't forget to vote and tell me your opinion in the comments :)