Teasing In Public ~T.H

"I think we should do a challenge Darling" he says with a smerk. We are laying on the Couch and watch a movie. "And what challenge would that be" you ask. He has so crazy ideas sometimes. "Hm well you can put in those Little Vibrators and I can Control the itensity with my phone and then we go outside and the challenge is that you are not allowed to Show what you feel inside. When you pass the challenge you can do whatever you want to do with me...when not I can do whatever i want to do with you. Are you in?" Omg he is so crazy. You nod. "Yes I am in"

"I'll help you to put it in", he says and Lifts me up. You laugh. "You are crazy honey" He smerks. "Thats why you love me Darling." You give him a kiss. "Yes that's true" He lays you down on your bed and take off your trousers and underwear. He takes the vibrator and slowly puts it in my Area. I quietly moan. "You have to work on yourslef Darling or you will lose instantly" he says with a laugh. Your breath gets harder. "I..I will work..o-onn myyy.se-elfff" you say. "Thats my Baby Girl are you hungry?", he says with a smirk. "Yes I am" you answer.

You Dress up and drive to a Restaurant. While he drives he puts his Hand on your thigh. He slowly moves his Hand up to your Area. "okay the challenge is that you are not allowed to moan one time then you pass it" Holy shit. That will be very hard. His Hand feels so good in my thigh. He parks and we go into the Restaurant. " I want a burger, what About you?" he asks and you nod. "Me too. Bacon Chicken burger please" He lays his phone on the table and Looks at me. Then he taps on his Display and you presses your legs together. It feels so good. You close you eyes and take a Deep breath. "What do you think About a higher Level?" he asks quietly. OH MY GOD. This challenge will be so hard but I won't to win.

After we finish our meal we walk back to the car. "What do you think About when we stop at our favourit spot at the glade and watch the stars?" he asks and I nod. "Yeah that sounds great lets go we haven't done this for ages" You laugh.

As soon as we reach the glade we put a blanket on the Ground an lay down. He wraps his arm around me and kisses me passionately. Suddenly he takes the vibrator a Level higher and I moan. "Oh you lost Baby, you know what that means" He smiles at me. "That was not fair!" You answer. "Well deal is deal now I can do whatever I want to do with you" He kisses your neck and leaves marks all over it. You moan again. You have already lost so it doesnt matter. His Hand goes slowly down youe Body under your Shirt and take it off. He opens your bra and kisses down your neck. Meanwhile he Lifts up your skirt and take off your underwear. He puts one finger into your area. You moan again. H puts a second finger in and goes faster. "Be a good girl and Show me what you feel" he whispers with a dark voice. You moan again and pull his head Closer to kiss him passionately. You turn around so you are on top. You lift his T-shirt and lick over his abs down to his trousers. You open his trousers and take off his Boxer Shorts. He pulls you back around and puts *It* in. "Don't Forget that I won so It's my turn." "I'm sorry Daddy" you says. He fills you out completely and moves . "You feel so good Baby" he whispers and moans too.

After we finish we cuddle up and watch the stars. He kisses your forehead and whispers. "I love you so much you mean the world to me"

Well..I don't know what to say...tbh it feels a Little bit strange to write spicy Storys like this haha