Childhood Love ~ Loki Pt.1

Y/n grew up with Thor and Loki in Asgard. While Thor was taught to become a king one day, y/n and Loki became best Friends. They did everything together until y/n had to return to earth.

(Imagine this in the voice of Kids) 3rd Viewer look

"Okay what should I do next y/n? I... do you want to watch a rainbow in our room?", Loki asks and look at the Little Girl sitting next to him who Looks at him with big eyes.

"Yess please Loki I would love to", she begs and wraps her arms around her knees.

Loki creates an Illusion and a big, colourful rainbow appears in the room where y/n and Loki are sitting on the big bed.

Y/n wides her eyes and stares at the rainbow While a smile appears on her face. Loki doesn't pay Attention to his own creation. His eyes are laying in the Girl next to him. She's so adorable and cute. She's his best Friends since they were Babys and now they are About 10 and he loves it to Show her different illusions. He Always did it when she couldn't Sleep then he createt Little animals which run through the room and laid down next to her and the cuddled up in one big bed.

The door opens and a women steps in.

"Time for bed you too" she says with a smile.

"Okay mom", Loki says and and y/n nods. They both go under the blanket and Frigga puts the blanket over them.

"You know tomorrow is the day were y/n have to return to earth." she says and gives both of them a kiss on their forehead.

"But I don't want to go to Mitgard" she whines and her eyes are filling with Tears.

"I know honey but your Uncle wants you there." she says with a sad smile.

"Why now" Loki asks and Helds y/n's Hand.

"I don't know Loki but we can't do anything against it" she answers.

"And now go to Sleep you two it's late" she says and Closes the door behinde her.

"I don't wanna leave you Loki" the Girls whines and Loki pulls her into his arms.

"I don't want you to leave either y/n but I promise we will see each other again" he whispers and hugs her tightly.

~ a few years later ~

"Y/n hello y/n are you with us?" a Hand appears in front of my face and I blink.

"Wha.. yeah I'm with you" I answer and roll my eyes.

"Good I have an important info for you today we will have 2 guests here." my Uncle says to the other Avengers.

"And who? Why do you tell us now Tony?" Steve asks.

"Well 2 Gods. Thor and Loki they are from Asgard. Y/n grew up with them." Tony answers and everyone Looks at me.

I jump up.

"Thor and... Loki?? Why haven't you told me before?" I gasp and I try to hide a smile. It's been years since I saw Loki the last time. I wonder if he has changed.

"Seems like someone is exited to see them again" Nat says with a laugh.

"Loki and I were best Friends we did everything together.. but then I had to leave Asgard to live here" I say with an Angry look to Tony who only rolls with his eyes.

"You are my niece and I didn't want you to be on another planet only Because my dear sister decided to marry an Asgardian and to leave you there without even telling me That you exist. I heard years later That they both died and That they left behinde a Girl." he says and I smile.