Actor stuff ~T.H

At first I wanted to say thank you to everyone who is reading my Storys, this means a lot to me and now enjoy <3

He Looks me Deep in my eyes and quietly whispers something in my ear.

Then he pushes a knife into my stomach and i break down.

"CUT", screams the film director and Tom helps me to stand up.

"That was Pretty good, you are very talented", he says and smiles at me.

"You too it's a Honor for me to work with you Tom", i answer and he laughs.

"Oh come on y/n we know each other for a few weeks now." he Comes Closer.

"But I'm really glad our roles are the main characters so we have to spend a lot of time together", he whispers and I feel Little Butterflys in my stomach.

"You wanna learn our lines together in the evening?", he asks and I nod.

"Sure I really have to start with it it's so much", I sigh.

~in the evening~

I knock on the door of his Trailer.

"Come in", i hear his voice from the inside and open the door.

He stands up from the Couch and Comes toward me to give me a hug.

We sit down on the Couch and start to learn our lines.

It's really easy to be honest and after a While I'm Ready with my part.

Tom is still concentrated on his Skript and so I have the Chance to look at him.

His Brown hair is messy and his jawline damn.

He wears a black T-shirt that definite his muscular arms.

He also wears Grey sweatpants.

"You see something you like?", he asks with a Husky voice and i come back from my thoughts to reality.

Shit.

How Long did I star at him?

"Euh sure", I stotter and he laughs quietly.

He puts his script away and leans toward.

I can feel his warm breath on my lips and my breath goes faster.

"Hmm I wanna do this since the first day I met you", he whispers and slowly puts his lips on mine.

They are warm and soft and he tastes like the Sweets he ate some minutes ago.

He softly pushes me back on the Couch and Looks down at me.

"Are you okay with that?", he asks with a Husky voice and I loose myself in his chocolate Brown eyes.

I nod and he smirks.

Then he Lifts up my Shirt and stars kissing my belly up to my bra.

He softly Lifts it up as well and I close my eyes While he licks over my nipples.

I press my lips together to Keep a moan inside.

He goes higher and kiss my neck and softly suck on my Skin.

I hope I won't have a Hickey tomorrow.

I let my Hands glide over his arms and down to his Abs.

I take off his T-Shirt and look at him with a grin whilel his breath gets faster.