One-night stand ~ T.H

"Are you Ready to have the best evening since Jackson left you?" my best friend Lindsey asks and I nod.

I look back into the Mirror and smile. I look great. I wear a Tiny black Dress and my hair falls with soft curls over my shoulder.

Jackson was the Person who lost the best Thing that ever happened to him

Me

"I'm Ready let's go" answer and we take a taxi to one of the most popular Clubs in London which is only 10 Minutes away from where we live.

We enter the club like we own them and walk over to the bar to drink some shots before we start to Dance on the Dance Floor.

The Lights are flashing and I'm sweating so I walk back to the bar and order a cold Cocktail.

A guy next to me orders a beer but I ignore him. I'm not here to pick up any Boy. Or? Why not? I'm single and I'm only 22 I'm in the best time of my life so let's go.

I turn around and see that the guy is Looking at me.

God damn he Looks really handsome with Brown curly hair and Brown eyes. He wears a olive green T-shirt and you can see that his arms are muscular.

I give him a Little smile, drink up my Cocktail and return to the Dance Floor but this time I swing my hips more knowing that he's watching

I give him a Little smile, drink up my Cocktail and return to the Dance Floor but this time I swing my hips more knowing that he's watching. A few minutes later I can feel a strong Body behind me and slowly go down While I swing my ass and press it a bit against his lap.

He groans quietly and I chuckle. I love it How easy it is to make men horny.

And I'm in Control that's the best. It is Because I did special moves or only Because I looked at them.

He places his Hands on my hips and we Dance together to the Music. After a While we return to the bar.

"Do you wanna drink something" he asks with a Husky voice and I nod.

He orders another Cocktail for me and a beer for himself.

We talk a bit and drink more until we are both drunk. I stand up and pull him back onto the Dance Floor and start to rub my ass against his lap.