Monaco ~T.H & H.O Pt.1

"We are flying to Monaco wohooo".

I'm dancing around While Tom and Haz laugh.

They just told me that we are watching the Formula 1 in Monaco live Because To got invited from tagheure.

I have never been to Monaco Before but I heared that it's a Beautiful Country and we haven't been on "Holidays" for ages.

"We will fly in 3 days", Haz says and I stop Jumping around like a Little child.

"3 days are you kidding me??" I gasp and run upstairs.

"I have to buy a lot of stuff ahh help WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER" I scream downstairs and shut my door close.

I share with Tom and Haz a house for a few years now. They are both my best Friends even I like them both A bit more. I know I know sounds crazy and

"YoU Can'T LoVe TwO PErsOnS EQuAl At ThE sAMe TiME"

but I do. Both of them have a fantastic character and look extremely good.

I could never decide between them so I don't even try to do it.

I don't wanna ruin anything that's why I don't say a word.

I mean what shoul I say?

"How hey Tom, Haz...well I like you both so wanna have a threesome?"

They will think I am completely crazy.

Maybe I am.

Y/n the crazy biatch hehe.

I sigh and start to write a list what I will Need.

Okay to be honest I don't Need that much we will only be there for About 3 days.

I grap some Fancy and comfy clothes and start to pack my Little suitcase.

After that I go back downstairs and see that Haz ordered Pizza in the meantime.

"Haz I love you"

He laughs and Tom makes a sad duckface.

"Aww don't be sad Tommy I love you too" I laugh and give him a hug.

He smiles and hugs me tighter.

"Heyy!! I want a hug as well" Haz says and I chuckle.

"How old are you guys. 7?" I answer but hug him as well.

After our hug session we sit down on the Couch and watch Deadpool.

I cuddle up to Tom and he wraps an arm around me. Haz places his head in lap und I caresses through his hair.

Yep.

That's normal so don't wonder.

We soon fall asleep and when I wake up the next time it's on the middle of the night.

I'm sweating Because of Tom's and Haz's Body heat.

Both of them are laying with their heads in my lap like Little childs and I smile.

They are so cute when they are asleep.

I slowly go through their hairs and the slowly come closer without waking up.

I should take a photo of this it's hilarious How they are sleeping in my lap.

I smile and close my eyes again.

The next time I wake up Because I have the smell of eggs and Bacon in my nose.

Both of them are gone and I have a blanket over my Body.

Marvel Smut One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें