The Call ~ T.H

You are laying on the Couch while Tom is making dinner. "Dinner is Ready Darling" he says loud. You stand uo and sit down. "That Looks delicious Honey" you look at him and smile. "Like you Darling" hegives you a kiss. You pull him Closer. "What About a movie night?" you ask. He nods. "Sounds great and now let's eat before It's getting Cold."

While you make the dishes Tom gets a call. He goes into the Living room. After you realize that It's his boss you dry your Hands and slowly walk to Tom who is laying on the Couch.

You sit down on his lap and slowly lift his T-shirt."Not now Darling", he whispers. You smerk and slowly get down. You lick over his Abs and his breath gets faster. "Yeah everything is fine" hesays into his phone. You smerk again. "Not Long believe me", You whisper and he Looks shocked at me. You open his trousers and feel his *Thing*. It's getting hard. You take off his pants and start to give him a hj.

He trys hard not to moan because his boss is still Talking to him. You kiss his Abs again and let marks all over it. "That's okay see" he says and finish his call. You jump up and run upstairs. "Now wait Darling you will pay for this" he says while he puts on his trousers again. You run into your room but he catches you and presses you against the wall. "That wasn't very nice Babe I think you have to pay for this...i think It's enough when you can't walk after I am ready with you" he whispers into my ear.

He Looks me Deep in my eyes while his Hands go down under my Shirt. He pulls it over my head and throw it away. "You won't Need it today" he says with a Little laugh. Then he presses his Body against mine. He opens my bra and pull it down. He Pins my Hands over my head and kisses me passionately. He goes down my neck and leaves marks all over it. He softly lick over my nipples and I moan. "Pshht you're not allowed to make any noises or it will have consequences." he says with a Deep voice. Your breath gets harder and you bite on you lips trying not to moan again. Your legs feel like jelly and he Lifts you up and lay you down in the bed. Then he opens your trouser and pull them off. He Looks you in your eyes while he slowly take off your pants and put a finger in. You bite into your Hand. He start to move and goes faster while your breath gets heavier.

Your legs begin to shake and you pull him Closer and kiss him passionately. You take off his Shirt and trousers as well and press him into the pillows. He Looks at you with this Special Kind of look where he raises his eyebrown and asks whats going to happen next. Well. He will see it. I lick over his Abs and he quietly moans. He close his eyes while I go deeper. Then you go to his ear and whisper "I think I'll take a shower see you later" I jump up and run with a laugh in the bathroom and lock the door. I hear how he swears. You take on the water and enjoy the Feeling of the warm water on my face. Suddenly you feel how he kisses your neck. "That was not nice Darling" he whispers. You turn around. "How did you get in here" you ask even you knew that he would follow you. He doesn't answer you. Instead he presses you against the wall and kisses you while the water Drops on your heads.

After we finish our shower (1h) we cuddle up in the bed and watch a movie. He wraps his arm around you and gives you a kiss on your forehead. "That was funny Darling" he says with a smerk. "Yes it was nice" You don't say that you can hardly walk after the shower. You stand up to walk to the toilet but your legs feel like jelly and you fall to the Ground. Tom laughs. "I think I did a good Job" "Yeah yeah you did and now help me please I really must go to the toilet." He pulls you up from the Ground and carries you to the bathroom. "I love ou" he says with a cute smile and loos at you. "I love you too" You kiss him and you feel like the happiest Person on earth.

1. What do you prefer? the you-form or the I-form?

2. Sorry when it takes a bit longer, bc it takes really Long to copy them and i have so much School stuff to do, my TT Accs and my other wattpad Story...I'm completely overwhelmed.