The Decision ~Thor&Loki Pt.3

It's not a threesome don't worry (because auf the titel)

When you wake up Thor is gone.

Something feels strange and you are not what it is.

You change into some clothes and walk downstaires to eat breakfast.

"Morning", you greet Wanda, Vision and Clint who are sitting at the table.

"Morning you look a bit...destroyed" Wanda chuckles and your cheeks turn red.

"What's up for today?" you ask changing the subject.

"We have to look after Loki. He escaped from Asgard" Thor answers for the others and Comes towards you giving you a Hand kiss.

"How did you Sleep M'lady?" he asks and you smile at him. "Pretty good" you wink at him. "Nice to hear okay now come on get changed we have to go" he says and leaves the room again. Why does he act so weird? Like Nothing happened last night. you eat my cereals and go back to your room, changing into your suit when you Suddenly feel Hands on your hips. When you turn around you see Thor Standing behind you. He gives you a Little kiss on your lips and squeezes your hips Before he winks at you and leaves the room without saying anything.

What the fuck...

You just shake your Hands and head outside the Building where Thor is already waiting for you.

"We will walk through the City checking out if there is something strange. Lokiis dangerous" Thor says and you leave.

In the afternoon you haven't seen anything strange and eat a late lunch at a Little Restaurant. You constantly have to think About last night. You never had better sex and think About what Thor is thinking.

After you have patroilled for another hour you decide to make a move and pull him into an empty side street.

"What's wrong M'lady have you seen something?" he asks confused and instead you start kissing him and open his belt.

He hums in surprise and pulls back. "What are you doing M'lady? We are on a Mission?" he asks. "But I want you now I can't think of something else" you whine and he rises an eyebrow. "You sure you want this?" he asks and you nod even you are a bit confused. Why does he ask this you did it last night.

He pulls you back starting to kiss you softly and you war your arms around his neck.

You pull down his trousers, While he unzipps your suit leaving you in your underwear. Like the mf horny Person you are you took a condom with you. You take it out, pull down his Boxers, stroke him a few times till he becomes hard and slip it on.

"Who you are fast" he chuckles. he Lifts you up, Pressing you against the wall after he pulled down your panties. "You sure?" he asks and again and you nod. He slowly slides inside you and pace up.

but...

it doesn't feel as good as you thought.

He moans and places his head in the crook of your neck While his thrust become sloppy. You aren't even near to your high but you know you will never reach it after he released into the condom.

"You okay M'lady" he asks and you nod. You feel strange.

The Situation starts to get awkward but you push that Feeling away and smile. "Omg do you remeber yesterday on the Jet? When we were near the Hydra Base?" I ask and he Looks at me confused.

"I don't know what you mean M'lady. I was in Asgard and had to do some important stuff Because of my brother. He escaped 2 days ago and we thought he was still in Asgard but then we found out, that he went to Midgard.