Vacation T.H & H.O

I can't Sleep Because I drank a bit too much today bc of mothers day so here we go hope you'll enjoy it (Instead of trying to Sleep bc I have a big Physik test tomorrow I'm writing smut.ANYWAYSSSS)

Btw this will contain a threesome so yeah idk why I'm writing this I wanna look if I can write it lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe are you readyyy?" I shout upstairs.

"Coming Darling" Tom shouts back and I take a look at my phone. We have 4 Hours left till our flight goes. We will meet Haz at the Airport in About 40 minutes and then we will fly to the Maledives. It has Always been my Dream to make vacation on the maledives. Crystall clear blue water and White beaches.

Tom Comes downstairs in sweetpants and a T-shirt which definite his strong arms.

"Come on or we will be late and I thought we Girls take Long to get Ready", I say and grab my suitcase.

"Now I'm here Darling. Let's go" he answers and gives me a quick kiss.

We close the front door, put our suitcases into the taxi we called and drive to the Airport.

In the big hall we meet Haz.

"Argh finally!!! I'm waiting for you two for About 20 minutes now" he greets us and we give each other a hug.

"Nice to see you too Haz", I giggle.

We give up our suitcases and walk through the security check. We are flying first class and I love it. While we walk to our gate a few People wanna take a photo with Tom and Haz.

Surprise...not with me.

Why would they.

I'm the Girl who destroys the Dream of thousands of Girls by Living my own Dream.

2 Hours later we are sitting in the plane and the first Thing I do is to go into my bed and watch on of my favourite movies "Thor Ragnarök". This movie is so funny and I laugh the whole time even I have watched it several times.

"What's so funny Darling?" Tom asks and stick his head through the curtain.

"Oh I'm only watching Thor." I giggle and he sighs.

"Again? Haven't we watched it 2 weeks ago?" he asks and I shrug with my shoulders.

"And now?" I ask back and he laughs.

"Nothing Baby then have fun I'll eat something with Haz You want something too?"

I shake my head no.

"No I'm fine thanks and now go away my favourite Scene is coming now" I say and push his head softly out of my cabine after I gave him a quick kiss.

6 Hours later we land and get out of the plane.

As soon as we step out of the plane I begin to Sweat. It's so hot and the sun is Shining like she wanna kill everything.

"We have to take a Little Ferry to our Island" Haz says and we take a Taxi to the Ferry Station About half an hour away.

After we arrived on the Island a guide Shows us our hats.

"Tha-- That is Beautiful!!" I scream and look at our hat.

Ist a wooden hat over the blue water with a Little pool above the Ocean and a Little slide into the Ocean. We have 2 big bedroom, a very nice and clean bathroom, a Little kitchen and a dinning/Living which is opened to the Ocean.