Real Speed ~ P.M

When it's cursive they speak Sukovia and when it's underlined  they speak Russian

"Fuck", I growl and run after the guy who trys to escape from me.

I've been hunting him for 1 hour now but he's hiding the whole time and runs away every time I come closer to him.

I slow down and stop at a corner. I can see him on my watch. A little red dot. He has a tracking transmitter. That's why I can see his coordinates.

I take a look around the corner and can see him. He's holding a gun and pulling the trigger.

In this moment I don't have any thoughts. I know that my life will end in a few milliseconds. It's too late to step backwards.

In this moment a blue flash appears next to me and I smell Pietro's scent.

In the next moment I stand a few meters next to the place i stand a second before.

"You didn't see that coming?" he smirks and I sigh.

"Thank you for saving my life again", I say and he laughs.

"It's my pleasure Princessa" he says with a grin und suddenly stands behind the guy with the gun and puts his hands into handcuffs.

"Thank you Quicksilver" the police officer says completely exhausted from the run.

Pietro answers something and suddenly stands next to me.

"I think it's time to go back don't you Princessa?"  he whispers into my ear and I nod.

We return to the Avenger Tower and walk into the kitchen.

"Y/n!! How was your mission" Bucky asks and gives me a hug.

"it was very exhausting to be honest"  I sigh and he laughs.

"Why can you never speak English you know that I don't understand Russian or Sukovia" Steve whines.

"Then learn it Steve" I answer and Bucky laughs.

"Very funny guys" Steve rolls his eyes

I learned Russian when I was in Russia with Bucky a few years when we both were tortured from HYDRA.
And I learned Sukovia because Pietro and Wanda taught it to me so that Pietro can talk dirty to me without anyone understanding... Expect Wanda.

"Don't you think it's time for a shower after our mission? And the things I will do to you during the shower... Everyone here will hear you " Pietro asks in a husky voice and I gasp for air while my cheeks become red .

"Why do I have the feeling that they will have Sex soon" Steve whines and leaves the kitchen while Bucky, Pietro and I begin to laugh.

"Have fun doll" Bucky says with a wink and leaves the kitchen as well.

Pietro lifts me up and places me on the counter.
He starts kissing down my neck.

"God damn Pietro!!! Only because you're my twin doesn't mean I want you to see you like this!!! Nothing against you y/n you know I like you" wanda says and leaves the kitchen again.

Pietro let's out a sigh.

"I think we will have to leave but let's speed it up" and suddenly we are standing in his room, door locked and out of our clothes.

Wowowo that escalated quickly.

I laugh.

"Your power is very helpful Speedy" I chuckle and he presses me against the cold wall of his bathroom so that get goosebumps all over my body.

"Don't. Call. Me. Speedy. Princessa. Or. I. Will. Show. You. What. Happens. If. You. Will. Say. It. Again." he slowly says while he places a little kiss for every word on my neck till my breath stocks.

"Oh you mean Speedy?" I ask innocently and look up at him with puppy eyes.

His eyes gets dark and filled with Lust.

"You can't walk the next few days I promise" he says before he kisses me passionately and slip his tongue into my mouth.

He spreads my legs and put 2 fingers into my pussy while he makes little circles with his thumb on my clit.

I become a moaning mess while he leaves hickeys on my neck to demonstrate that I'm his.

But I already am.

Since the first moment we met.

My legs begin to shake and I can hardly stand straight while he moves in and out.

I can feel the orgasm building up in my stomach and gasp for air.

"cum for me princessa"  he orders with a deep husky voice and pushes me over the edge.

I cum a over his fingers and he looks me deep into my eyes while he first lick his fingers clean and then leans forward to kiss me.

"That you can see what you taste like" he smirks.

"Not that bad" I chuckle.

Suddenly we are back in his bedroom.

"Eyy what's with our shower?" I laugh.

"Later" he says and pushes me down on his bed.

"First I'll show you what real speed is" he says and I bit my bottom lip.

Damn I already know it and I can tell you... It IS Super speed.

You will never cum faster and better.

He spreads my legs again but this time he places himself in front of my entrance.

"are you ready?" he asks and thrust himself into my pussy after I nod.

He slowly moves in and out till I get used to his seize.

"Plea-se... Faster" I bed and he speeds up and blue light appears around him.

I cum within seconds and he release himself deep Inside of me.

He collapse next to me and we look at each other.

"I love you y/n"  he whispers and I kiss him softly.

"I love you too Babe" I whisper back and suddenly we are standing in the shower.

"I think it's time for our shower and then round 2" he says with a smirk on his face and I laugh.

"I don't complain" I answer and the first waterdrops drop on our heads while he leans forward and kisses me.

So I wrote this story on my phone Instead of my PC and it took forever.

Anyways this was a wish story so yeah hope you liked it whoever wanted it:)