In The Trailer ~T.H

It's 9 p.m and you are sitting in your Trailer horney as fuck. You don't know why but sine you met your new member of the cast you can't think of anything else. He is hot. Really hot and very friendly as well. We talked a Little bit. And now you're laying in my bed wet and horney and can't think of something else then get fucked. With this strong arms around your Body and your Hands in his fluffy hair. You slowly move down your fingers to your area and moan. In this Moment HE Comes in. Fuck Fuck fuck. You forgot to lock the door of your trailer.

"Oh I'm sorry" he says and turns around. "I'm sorry too omg that's so embarrassing. Why do you go into my Trailer without asking?" Yes he's hot but that's no excuse to come into your Trailer without knocking or saying something. "I...i don't know. Omg that sounds crazy but since I met you I can't stop thinking About you. I know we don't know each other for so Long but...okay I Sound crazy. I'll go please Forget what I said." He turns around. "No wait...I... I know what you mean. I feel the same way and I thought I am getting crazy because you are driving me crazy." You stotter and look to the Ground. He Looks at you. "You...you feel the same way? he asks with a Deep voice. You nod. He Comes Closer. "So what do you want Right now?" he Comes Closer. Your breath goes heavier. "Euh...you" He smerks. "If you ask politely I'll give you what you want Darling." Is he serious? Do I look like I asl someone to fuck me? Bitch what the fuck. "In your dreams Maybe" I answer. "Oh in my dreams we dont talk that much. You don't even have the breath to say something." My heart stops. I want him really bad.

You stand up. Your legs feel like jelly and you're already wet. Holy shit. You've never felt like this before only because a guy said something liket that to you. You walk to the fridge and drink something. You close it and turn around but Tom stands in front of you. He presses you against the wall with his Body. You can feel his Bizeps through his T-shirt and his *Thing* through his Jeans. He slowly moves his head Forwards and whispers in your ear. "I want you really bad and when you say it I will fuck the shit out of you so you can't walk tomorrow. Until you beg me to stop. But I won't stop because you agreed." My heart stops again. Holy shit. Does he want to kill me? In the end I diw because of an heart attack. You press your legs together. You grab your fingers in his neck and pull him Closer. "I never say please Honey" He smerks. "Oh you will Darling" Then he presses his mouth against yours. He kisses you hard and demanding While he puts his Hands on your hips.

He Lifts you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. You feel his strong arms around your waist and on your hips. He kisses your neck and leaves marks all over it. You quietly moan. He walkes to the bed and lays you down. "Take off your Shirt" he says. You smerk. "Why don't you take it off honey?" He raises an eyebrow. "It Looks like you are a Little rebel", he says with a Deep voice. "You will regret this Tonight Darling" Then he takes off his and your Shirt and presses you into your pillows. He Lifts your skirt and take off your underwear. He sits down in front of me qne licks my *Area*. You moan and your legs begin to shake. You feel the orgasm Deep in your belly and sigh. You kiss him passionately and taste yourseld on his lips. You grab you Hands in his Skin and pull him Closer. You turn around so that he's under you and open his belt and take off his trousers and his pants. After you finish your part he pulls you back around and put *it* in. You both moan. After you both had your orgasm you lay in your bed. "I-i can't I'm so exhausted", you say. He smerks. "But I'm not Ready with you I won't let you rest I said I will fuck you the whole night." You sigh.

Sorry if I sometimes switch between the you and I form haha