Sleepless ~P.P

I'm sorry if my English isn't that good haha but hope you still like it

It was About midnight and you are laying in your bed.

Suddenly you hear a knock on your window and see Spiderman hanging outside of your window.

You jump out of your bed and run to your window to open it and let him in.

"Hey Babe what are you doing here?", you ask and hug him tightly.

"I couln't Sleep and i wanted to see you so I put on my Suit and went straight to your house", he answers with a smirk.

You raise an eyebrow.

"When you swing through half of the City to see me then It's obviously why you couldn't Sleep", you say and giggle While turning around.

He grabs your hips and pulls you back.

"I'm not here to talk Babe", he says While he starts to kiss your neck softly.

"I have good News for you... My mum isn't at home and my brother is playing Video games", you answer and give him a dirty look.

He Lifts you up and throws you on your bed.

"Well thaan I don't have to be gentle with you because no one can hear your moans", he says While Pressing you into the pillwos with one Hand around your throat.

Your breath gets harder and you let out a Little moan when he puts his Hand inside you pants.

"You're already so wet Darling", he moans and starts to make Little circles around your clit.

You muffle your moan by biting into your Hand.

"No i wanna hear you beg and moan my Name when you come", he says and pulls your Hand away.

He starts to rub faster and unbuttons your bluse and takes off your bra.

He starts licking and sucking your nipples and you throw your head back and gasp for air.

"Plee-eas-e Pe-eter", you stotter and he hits your G-spot.

The orgasm hits you and you collapse on your bed While your legs are shacking as fuck.

Before you even know whats Happening you feel his tongue.

"Argh P-ppeeter" you moan and in the next Moment you scream his Name and press a pillow against your face.

He's fuckin Eating you up.

He goes on until the second orgasm hits you.

He licks you clear and gives you a passionately kiss.

"You are driving me crazy Peter Parker", you say While catching breath again.

"I know Darling but I'm getting better don't I?" he asks a smirks.

"Yeah definitley Babe you're doing fantastic", you say still breathless.

You turn around and look him Deep in his Hazel-Brown eyes While Lifting his T-shirt.

You slowly move over his abs and he Closes his eyes.

"Don't you have School tomorrow Peter Parker and should go to Sleep?", you whisper and stop touching his abs.

He groans and opens his eyes again.

"Fuck School instead I'll fuck you babe", he says and takes off his Shirt and sweatpants.

You giggle and caresses through his hair.

"What happened to the innocent Peter Parker I met a year ago?"

He smiles and starts kissing down your belly.

"I think he's gone but he would never do something like this would you prefer the innocent shy Peter Babe?", he asks While he thrust his finger inside of you.

"Hmpf noooo definitely nooot", you moan.

"That's what I thought. You take the Anti-baby-pill Right?"

You nod.

"Well then We are both healthy."

He takes off his pants and he's already hard.

At first he Slips slowly inside of you so you can get comfortable to it.

After a While he starts going faster and you both moan.

"Fuck Babe you're so tight" he groans While he's Holding your hips.

You grab your nails into his back and let out a loud sigh as he hits your spot and you feel the third orgasm.

Peter collapse next to you, gasping for air.

"We should do that more often", he says out of breath.

"Yes", you answer und close your eyes.

You feel how Peter wraps his arms around you and pull you Closer.

"I think it's enough when i go back home in a few Hours so we can cuddle a bit does it Sound good?" he asks and gives you a Little kiss on your cheek.

You nod and cuddle up Closer to him.

"I love you Peter", you say before you fall asleep in his arms.

"I love you too" he whispers quietly and falls asleep too.

Hiiiii hope you liked it :)

It's amazing how many People read my Storys even there are only (Now 8) parts!!1

Thank you and you can check out my Insta as well hanna_h2809 (Tbh idk why i wrote it even it's my puplic acc lol but you can write me new ideas or suggestions for a new Story xD)